You've Gotta Fight For Your Right To Win

Chloe's P.O.V.

      I smiled as I leaned away from Luke. Though I didn't want to. This took a very unexpected turn. I never thought I could look at Luke that way. I mean yeah sure back in New York he hit on me all the time. But I never opened my eyes to him because of Ravi. And because of what's happened between me and Ravi, it might be nice.

"Did it work?" Luke asked softly.

I smiled cheekily at him.

"I think so," I responded.

"Let's just make sure," Luke said moving closer holding his hand out.

I unexpectedly smiled as he moved closer and touched his lips to mine for the second time. Just as Luke put his hand on my waist we heard a russle in the bushes. Luke and I quickly leaned away from each other.

"What was that?" I asked a little weirded out as Luke and I stood up.

"I don't know, let me check it out, you know because I'm more of a man than Ravi," Luke protested.

I crossed my arms.

"Okay, now your pushing it," I told him.

Luke said nothing as he slightly nodded. He walked over to the truck.

"Ravi? -"

Oh great, he probably heard everything I just said. But if he see's me as just a friend why would he care? I am very conflicted right now. Ravi came out nervously laughing.

"Hello," Ravi spoke nervously.

"Uh, Ravi what are doing hiding behind the truck?" I asked Ravi unnervingly.

"Uh I was just going for a walk, you know how I like my exercise, and then I saw you guys and I didn't want to interrupt anything important," Ravi said looking at Luke with anger in his eyes.

Luke was confused and frankly so was I.

"Well, if you've come to watch the show be my guest," Luke said happily.

"That is it!" Ravi said loudly walking past us toward the rock.

I turned around to look at him.

"What's your problem man?" Luke asked Ravi.

"My problem is you!" Ravi shouted to Luke.

"Me?" Luke asked confused.

"Yes! – I am in love with Chloe!" Ravi shouted.

My stomach sank and my heart started pounding. I walked over to Ravi.

"Ravi, is this true?" I asked him softly.

"Pfft, please, what Ravi says is always true," Luke said not wanting to listen.

I slightly shook my head as I turned back to look at Ravi.

Ravi sighed, "Yes it is true, – Chloe, I've liked you since the day I met you -"

"How could you tell? You were ten?" Luke asked annoyed.

"I was going through early puberty, -"

Ravi looked back at me.

"Anyway, I didn't know what to say to you and when Emma asked me if I liked you, I panicked, I want to be in a relationship with you. I've never thought of you as just a friend. I have always wanted to be more. And you've been the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for. So, what do you say, - give me a chance?" Ravi asked with a hopeful smile.

I didn't say anything for a second as I looked at Ravi, then at Luke, then back at Ravi.

"Don't forget about the guy you just kissed twice and like more than Ravi, -"