Its Not Your Camp, Its Our Camp. . .

Chloe's P.O.V.

       I stood around the great lawn with my friends. I was the happiest I could be in a long time. 

"Dating Ravi has been the best two weeks of my life," I said to them.

"Wow, after two weeks with Ravi, I'm surprised you haven't hurled yourself into the lake," Emma said slightly laughing.

"Why would I? Ravi is so sweet," I said to them happily.

"He may be sweet -"

Lou was standing next to me.

"But he gets a splinter everytime he picks up an ore," Lou said leaning in closer to me to talk quietter.

I heard a loud thud over by where Ravi was standing.

"Ouchie, stupid wood," Ravi said bringing his finger to his mouth.

I was a little embarrassed as I looked back at them. They all just laughed.

"It doesn't matter, because I love everything about Ravi including his flaws," I said to them.

"That's good because he's got a lot of those,"  Luke stated.

I didn't say much I just continued to smile.

"So, Chloe when are you and Ravi going on your next date?" Emma asked with a smile.

"Yeah, spill the details," Destiny said with a devious smile.

I just looked at them.

"Not all the details, some of us don't want to hear it," Lou stated holding her hands out as a stop symbol.

"I'm not sure when our next date will be, Ravi and I have barely had time for each other the past  few days. With keeping track of our counselors, teaching classes, the only time we have time for anymore is making the meals together," I said to them unsure and disappointed.

"Awe, Ravi finally gets a girlfriend and he barley gets to spend time with her," Emma said feeling for my disappointment.

"I know, but I get to spend time with him in the cabin, so I guess it evens out," I told them.

"Yeah, if you count Mrs. Kipling interrupting a kissing cesh," Luke teased.

"Actually, Ravi and I don't really have those. He's afraid to take it farther than a just our lips touching," I said to them confidently.

"Not surprised, Ravi's afraid of everything, he's probably afaid of suffocating," Luke teased once again.

"He's just sensitive," I stated.

"I'll say he crys over commercials," Emma laughed.

"Okay, can we stop talking about my boyfriend already?" I asked a little annoyed.

"You're the one that started it," Lou stated defensively.

"Yeah, Ravi doesn't need us to embarrass him, he does that enough on his own," Emma said laughing.

"Oh, would you look at that? Its time to start lunch, -"

I started to walk toward the mess hall.

"Ravi," I called out to Ravi.

"Coming," Ravi said walking over to me.

I smiled as we walked into the mess hall together.

Luke's P.O.V

       I watched as they walked into the mess hall.

"They are so cute together," Emma said adoringly.