5

Naruto's POV

"Hinata!!" Ino screamed as the rogue ninja's sliced Hinata's lower stomach. The rogue ninja left after Kakashi did some stuff.

My heart stopped and I couldn't think while I saw Hinata fall to the ground with Kakashi and Ino rushing to her side, while I. I dropped to my knees emotionless.

"Naruto get up we're heading to the nearest village!" Ino yelled through her tears, right now I need to protect Hinata. I wont lose her again.

"Right!" I said and we ran to the land of waves in a matter of minutes since we weren't that far. "Please help her" Ino cried gently putting Hinata in a ninja's arms. The ninja quickly ran to the hospital and left us with blank minds on the ground.

Why does she always get hurt when we're on a mission together... Maybe it's my fault. But how would it be my fault? I guess my mind just goes straight to that.

"Naruto, Ino, you two should rest" Kakashi said patting our backs and walking off somewhere. "Here let's sit on the bench" Ino said with occasional sniffles, I nodded and followed her to an Ice cold seat.

"Do yo think she'll be okay?" Ino asked sadly "she'll be fine. On our last mission she fell from thirty feet high trees I think she can handle this" I said trying to reassure her, although even I didn't know what would happen.

And If she dies the last thing I would have done to her was hurt her.... NO she won't die! Not on my watch!

"I'm going to find Hinata" I said walking away from Ino's protests.

"Excuse me do you know where the hospital is?" I asked an old women "ah yes. Its just past those markets" she said pointing to some market stands "thank you" I smiled and jogged to the hospital.

"Um was there a hidden leaf ninja taken here?" I asked to receptionist "yes the lady's name was Hinata Hyuga-" "yes I know and I really need to see her" she smiled and told me the number of the room "thank you" I said and rushed to hinata's room.

I stopped in front of the door and slowly peeked my head in. "Hello?" I said stepping inside "ah, hello! You must be a hidden leaf ninja who traveled with Miss Hyuga." The nurse said, I nodded and crept over to the side of the bed. "How is she doing?" I asked looking down at her unconscious face, "she's doing perfectly fine. She's very strong too, I've never seen someone heal this fast, although she was healed by one of our best healing ninja's she still would've been worse but she's almost completely healed" she chimed writing something on her clipboard.

"You may stay here until she wakes up but then we'll have to do some tests" she smiled and walked out of the room. I sat down at one of the chairs next to the bed, I sat in silence for about ten minutes until Ino and Kakashi senesi walked in.

"How is she?" Kakashi asked "she's almost completely healed" I mumbled, "We completed the mission and all we need to do now is get back to Konoha" Ino said plopping onto one of the seats, "alright, they said she should wake up anytime now" I stated with relief.

And just on que Hinata coughed a bit and turned to her side "sorry we need you to leave for about five minutes" a nurse said followed by some doctors. Really man. I just want to talk to her!

ωfive minutes laterω

"Alright, miss Hyuga seems to be healthy you may see her and then we ask you to please check her out of the hospital" the nurse stated and lead us inside.

"Hinata!" Ino yelled running into a hug, "im so glad your okay"
"I'm okay Ino" she assured patting her back "uh can I talk to Hinata alone?" I asked awkwardly Ino nodded and followed Kakashi out the door.

"So..." "look Hinata, im so sorry, I was stupid and I love you more than anything an-" "I love you too Naruto" she said and pulled me into a quick kiss. "S-so does this mean you'll be my girlfriend again?" I said hopefully "of coarse" she said and hugged me tight, "thank you" I whispered.

"Ooh did you guys make up?" Ino squealed "yeah" Hinata giggled happily "let's get back to the village" Kakashi sighed, "uh can I get dressed first" Hinata said looking down at her hospital gown "oh right" Kakashi replied pushing us out of the room the give her privacy.

"Alright let's go" Hinata said opening the door, "okay" Ino said and marched out of the hospital "I already checked you out so we're fine" Kakashi assured.

\back at the village\

"Hina!!!" Tenten and Sakura yelled running up to her "are you okay did he hurt you" Tenten said frantically, "w-well actually, he apologized and we're back together" Hinata replied scratching the back of her neck, "what?" Tenten and Sakura said in unison, "sweetie your too forgiving but I know Naruto meant it so that's all that matters" Sakura said putting an arm around her shoulder, "Naruto I swear I will kill you if you ever hurt her again" Ino whispered while walking past me, "r-right" I said "Sorry Naruto but we're taking your girlfriend to a sleepover, but feel free to come see the love of your life" Tenten teased walking away with the other girls. "w-whaa?" right now my face looked like a tomato and I'm not ashamed.

I walked to Itchiraku ramen for some well needed rest. "The usual?" Ayame asked, I nodded and sulked in my seat, "what's wrong?" she asked preparing the ramen, "It's just I feel like I need to repay Hinata more than anything but I have no idea what to do" I whined "well Hinata is one of those girls where she'll love anything that comes from the one they love, and the most important thing to her is your. so spending time with her is probably your best bet" she said and sat the bowl of ramen on the counter. "thanks Ayame" I said cheerfully and began eating my ramen.

so I was playing Naruto online today and I saw a pervy sage in his Natural habitat and I almost choked from laughing too hard XD I love this game so much XD I died