7 Finale

yeah I'm done with this fanfic I never really like the first one or the second one so I'm just gonna stop writing this one

Naruto POV

Once Hinata woke up we were immediately to exit the room and wait. we obliged because we want her better as quick as possible.

after waiting for about an hour in the waiting room we were asked to come back into the room, but without a cheery nurse she sounded a bit nervous and sad? Either way we walked back in with Hinata sitting up in her bed staring out the window on the other side of the room.

"Hinata I-" "Naruto we need to talk" Tsunade said awkwardly, as we walked down the hallways down to her office I was thinking the worst. she could've lost her memory for all I know, but the worst thing was is that she might not be able to hear.

"sit down" Tsunade said plopping in to a seat of her own. I didn't say a word and for once did what I was told, "now I don't want to give you details that wont help so I'm just going to get right into it" she paused and I nodded "she's deaf, she can no longer hear..." she finished with a slight mumble.

"s-so she wont be able to hear me?" I asked still trying to process the information, "precisely"

I didn't respond as I walked out of the room charging straight to the hospital room that Hinata was laying in. "Sakura" I said "we know, she hasn't answered us at all" she mumbled staring at the floor, "I-I don't know what to do" I said letting the tears flow, "neither do we" Ino said softly with a small crack in her voice.

"I walked up to Hinata's bedside slowly, I sat at the chair next to her waiting for her to notice me, although she probably wouldn't hear for obvious reasons.

after a few minutes I gently put my hand on top of hers to let her know I was there. when she turned to face me she had a smile on her face with warm tears sliding down her face.

/////////////

My eyes widened as I jolted up from my bed with hot tears streaming down my face. was this all a dream? "Naruto time to get ready for school" My mom said "school?" I mumbled to myself, "Naruto did you hear me?" "Mom?" I asked tears still gliding down my face, "honey what's wrong?" she came rushing toward me, "I-I had a dream..." I said still in shock, "can you make it to school?" she asked, I nodded and got up to get ready.

On my way to school I ran into my friends, who were in my dream, they acted the same but we weren't ninja's and I wasn't a hero, but why did that dream feel so real. "Hey Naruto you've been acting weird today something on your mind?" Kiba asked slinging an arm around my shoulder "Am I? guess I'm just tired" I said rubbing the back of my neck with a goofy grin.

"Hey where's Hinata?" I asked suddenly, it even surprised me I've never heard that name before, I only heard it in my...dream... Maybe I just made her up then.

"Naruto nobody goes to our school named Hinata" Sakura said confused, "right, right sorry just had a weird dream last night" I muttered, "same dude! I was eating fried chicken in the middle of a car race!" Kiba said "Kiba that actually Happened, we all went to the race last night" Sasuke said annoyed.

I sighed as I sat next to Sasuke and Sakura, they are my best friends but so is Tenten, Kiba, Ino, and Sai although they aren't in this class. I can't really think straight because I feel like this isn't my real life, but that's just stupid.

I told Sasuke and Sakura my entire dream, and Sakura ended up in tears with Sasuke trying to comfort her, "Yeah I can't really figure out what's happening today, it's just that dream felt like it was years of my life but I guess we aren't ninja's are we?" I said with a small laugh, Naruto let's just forget about it and get to class" Sakura suggested with a  sniff, I nodded and faced Kakashi Sensei.

"Okay class today we have a new student" he said taking out his book, I wasn't too interested in the new student because I was still focusing on the dream. who is Hinata anyway? is she a real person or did my mind just make her up?

"Hinata Hyuga" Kakashi finished. time seemed to slow down as I looked up wide eyes to see a raven haired girl walk in with her bag in front and staring down at the floor. "you can introduce yourself" Kakashi said, she didn't respond and just looked around the room, Kakashi tapped her shoulder and signaling her to speak.

She brought out a notepad from her bag and started writing on it. She flipped it over so we could see it. it read

'I'm deaf'

I stared in disbelief as tears threatened to spill from my eyes, why am I so close to crying anyway? it was just a dream, but this is too weird, her name, her eyes, her appearance! heck she's even deaf! just like my dream!

I shot my head back to see Sasuke and Sakura with wide eyes as well. "guys..." I mumbled, Sakura nodded without saying a word, I turned back to Hinata as she nervously got lead to the seat directly In front of me.

"you may have the rest of class to talk to each other because I'm too lazy to teach today" Kakashi wrote on the board. I grabbed one of the white boards from the back and quickly made my way up to Hinata, she was hiding her face with her long hair.

I wrote 'Hi' on the board and showed it to her, she turned to me and looked shocked but quickly wrote Hello on her notepad, 'have we met before?' I wrote 'I was going to ask the same thing' she wrote back.

she also seemed to have tears in her eyes, we had a slight sad laugh as I sat next to her. her voice sounded the same as my dream. it had to be fate. 'did you have a dream about us being ninja?' I wrote, 'yes but I wasn't deaf until I woke up' she replied, 'that's exactly what happened to me' I wrote.

this was it. this is the real world, and as long as I have Hinata in my life I would except it. even if I wasn't the village hero who wanted to become a Hokage, I would except this because this girl, for some reason she was special to me. more special then anything.

/////////////////////

IM DONE!! I gave up but whatever now I can focus on my other books/ more popular books

anyway, bai!