Chapter twelve.

The next day.

When I wake up the first thing I do is groan. My head... It hurts so much. I sit up and open my eyes slowly. I look next to me and see Jonathan reading a book. I lay down against him with my head on his chest.
"Good morning." I whisper while giving him a kiss on his jaw. He put his book down and looks down at me. "Are you still mad?" I whisper. I don't remember much, but I do remember before we went into the cab. Our little fight "I'm sorry I drank so much, my love." I tell him with a nod. I sit up and turn over to him. "I'm really sorry."
"It's okay." He tells me. I smile a bit and give him a kiss. "How are you feeling?" He asks me.
"My head is pounding." I admit. "I'm feeling a bit ill as well." He nods and draws a iratze on my arm. I smile and lay down again with my arms around him "please tell me you don't have any business to attend today." I ask him.
"Then I have good news." He smiles. I sigh with a smile and I close my eyes. He strokes his fingers through my red curls slowly which feels so good. I keep smiling.
"I love you." He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too." I smile and nudge my face in the crook of his neck. "You know, I made some friends tonight."
"You did?" Jonathan asks me.
"Yeah, I had so much fun." I tell him. "They're Shadowhunters, and one mundane girl. She lives with them in their institute."
"A mundane in a institute?" Jonathan asks me while sitting up. I look up and nod. "You know that's against the rules right?"
"Yeah, but she had the sight." I explain.
"A mundane is a mundane Clarissa." He tells me sternly. "She shouldn't even be with Nephilim." He tells me.
"So you want to kick her out of there?" I ask him.
"Yes." Jonathan tells me. "And rip off their runes."
"Oh stop it already." I say while rolling my eyes. "Don't be an ass." I tell him.
"Rules are rules Clarissa." He tells me.
"I won't accept this nonsense, and you need my acceptance." I protest. "Besides, they're my friends."
"Pff.. friends." Jonathan scoffs.
"It's true." I tell him while sitting up. "I got their phone numbers." I tell him.
"But no phone." He shots back.
"Well I'll buy one right now." I tell him while standing up.
"With which money?" He asks me with a raised eyebrow. I smirk.
"Jace?!" I call out. Jonathan sits up even more.
"Yeah?!" He asks from his room.
"Can I borrow some money?" I ask while looking Jonathan dead in the eye.
"Uh, yeah sure." He tells me. I smile at Jonathan. Get on a dress quickly and walk off to Jace. He sits up in his bed. He grabs some money out of his drawer and looks up. "How much do you need?" He asks me.
"Enough for a phone." I tell him with a nod. He looks up at me.
"I'll go along." He tells me. "I won't let you walk alone in a new city with that amount of money." With that he stands up.
"But I can defend myself." I protest. "I'm the queen of Idris."
"Even if you were Beyonce I wouldn't let you walk alone." He protests while putting on some jeans. Awkward... but he does it so casual.
"You're basically telling me beyonce is more worth then me." I protest. "Then a queen of thousands of Nephilim."
"No I just mean..." he sighs and shakes his head. "Never mind, let's brush our teeth and go."
"Can't we just go right away?" I ask him while following him into the bathroom.
"Hygiene is important, my queen." He smiles at me. I roll my eyes and brush my teeth.

"So why do you want a phone?" Jace asks me while we walk over the streets of Berlin.
"I met some Shadowhunters with whom I'd like to stay in touch with." I explain. He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Stop talking like that." He tells me.
"Like what?" I ask with a frown.
"Like Sebastian." Jace says while looking away. I roll my eyes and look around for a phone shop. "Look, about yesterday..."
"What about it?" I ask a bit too fast.
"Uh, the bathroom thing.." he starts.
"It was a one time thing." I tell him while looking sternly before me.
"B-but." He starts.
"Jace seriously... Even after the fight we had yesterday morning?" I ask him and stop walking. I take his hands. "I care about you, I really do. But I don't love you anymore."
"Then I don't think you had to ask ME for money." Jace shoots back. "I bet it was to make Sebastian jealous, then go back and run behind his ass all day. I'll see you later." Jace tells me and walks off back to our hotel. I growl out but refuse to beg him to come back. No way I'm begging him. Pff... I groan and stroke my curls out of my face.
"Clarissa!" I hear a voice call out. I turn around and see Avery walking over to me with a bright smile. Oh thank the angel... I smile a bit back and she hugs me. "What are you doing here on your own? Isn't that dangerous?"
"I was with Jace, off to get a phone." I explain. "But he got mad and left me alone, and no money for a phone." I smile awkwardly.
"Oh that's sad." She sighs. "Well me, Riley and Daniel are eating in the cafeteria over there. Want to join us?"
"Sure." I nod. She beams and I follow her to my new friends.

After a lot of laughs, chats and installing apps. I thought it would be time to go back. I hug my three friends and walk over the streets of Berlin. Berlin looks nice. It's pretty... I walk inside of our hotel room and meet Jace and Jonathan in the kitchen right away. Jonathan making dinner. Jace staring at the wall. Until I came in. Jonathan looks up at me and looks away again. So does Jace. Great, can we go back home already? I sit down on the counter and look up at Jonathan.
"What are we doing tonight?" I ask him.
"I don't know what you'll be doing, but I'm staying here." Jonathan answers. Ouch.. I take his hand and start kissing him on his hand up to his shoulder but then he grabs my chin between his fingers. "Don't you even dare." He hisses right in my face. I pout and he let go of me.
"What's wrong?" I ask softly. Seductively. I take his hand in mine again and cup his face. "Look I'm sorry..." He looks up and I see his eyes full with rage. Then he smacks me on my cheek. Hard. I gasp and lay my hand against my cheek.
"I warned you." He growls. I look up at Jace, to see if he cares. But no. He probably didn't even notice it. I stand up and walk off outside again. I grab my phone, search for the address of the hotel Daniel and the others stay in and go there. When I finally arrived I looked back in Avery's chat and see their room number. So I knock on the door. The door opens and Riley stands there.
"Hey." She says. "What's that on your cheek?"
"Nothing." I wave away. "What about that party tonight?" I ask with a smile. She chuckles.
"Come in, her majesty." Riley smiles and I walk in.

"So he hit you, in the face?" Avery asks me and I nod while she covers up the handprint on my cheek.
"Yeah." I admit. "I mean... I understand, I'm a idiot. A total idiot..."
"Well he also wasn't right to do that." Riley says. "King or no king."
"He better say sorry when you come back." Daniel says.
"He never like, really apologises." I tell them. "Not truly though."
"Oh right, the demon blood." Avery nods.
"And Jace still loves you?" Riley asks me and I nod.
"Yeah he does." I sigh. "Are we ready? I want to drink."
Avery giggles and nods at me.

Alec pov.

"She tried to seduce me." Jace tells Sebastian when he insisted to know what happened. "For money." Sebastian scoffs.
"I'm not even surprised." He mumbles. I frown.
"Well I am, and I'm worried." I admit. "Where is she?"
"I don't know." Sebastian shrugs. "She'll be fine." Jace doesn't seem to care at this moment either.
"And Clary is not the person who would seduce someone for money." I protest. "We need to find her, make sure she's okay right? She's in a different city, she only knows the language. What if someone kidnapped her?"
"She'll be fine." Sebastian repeats harshly. I sigh while shaking my head. Unbelievable... If this was Izzy we were talking about, I wouldn't be sitting here.. but oh well, it's his sister.. and girlfriend...

The next morning.

Clary pov.

It's like really late... again. It's around 6, and I know Jonathan is awake. He's a early bird. I'm not drunk, I had two or three drinks in the beginning of this evening. So not much, I just had a lot of fun. You don't really need alcohol for fun. I softly open the door to our bedroom after walking past a sleeping Alec and Jace. I close the door softly as well and turn around to see Jonathan. He's looking right at me. I smile weakly and get out of my jeans and shirt. I quickly get into my sleeping shirt (which is actually Jonathan's shirt) and I crawl under the blanket. He's still staring at me so I turn around.
"Good night." I tell him.
"You went out?" He asks me.
"Yes." I answer softly.
"With who?" Jonathan asks me.
"My friends.." I whisper.
"Did you seduce Jace for money?" Jonathan asks me. I frown and turn around. Facing Jonathan.
"No, I told him I didn't love him anymore." I tell him confused. He scoffs and smirks. "What?" I ask him.
"He told us you seduced him." He smirks.
"I didn't, I swear I didn't." I quickly answer and sit up.
"I know, love." He whispers and strokes my cheek softly. I smile.
"I'm sorry for misbehaving." I whisper.
"It's okay." He nods at me and I lay down on his chest.
"I love you." I whisper and give him a kiss on his chest. He gives me a kiss on my head and I smile while I drift off to sleep.

Hii guys!

I'm baacckj! Have fun :)