~ 2 ~

{ After school }

Kyle walked to his house with Stan walking behind him. The Jew turned around to face him and he slapped his own forehead. His best friend could be really dumb at times. "You can walk beside me, you know?"

Marsh awkwardly went beside him and acted as if nothing happened. The reason he was walking behind him because he thought the ginger was still mad at him. He hates it when he gets frustrated. He's not a pretty sight when Broflovski is like that.

Kyle reached his house and opened the door with his key. He gave him a simple goodbye and walked in the living room to see his little brother watching tv. Ike waved at him saying hi to his big bro. They never really got a long that well when they were young. But the two were now much more mature and now are kind to one another. Ike turned off the tv so he can go on his computer but he caught a glimpse of blue near the window. He could see Stan still standing in the front door. The Canadian boy frowned. Why is he still here? He noticed Marsh's finger almost pressing the doorbell. But his finger started to shake.....nervously? Ike couldn't tell.

"Kyle! Your boyfriend is still at the door!"

The Jew's cheeks flushed with red as he heard what his brother said. "H-he's not my boyfriend!" He walked up to the door still blushing mad. I wish he was. He opened the door and can see Stan staring at him with wide eyes. Broflovski kept his cool and asked why he was still here. Marsh started to fidget but then locked his eyes with his green eyes.

He took a deep breath. "Ok. I know you might still be a little mad. But if you're free today, we can go grab something to eat.....and maybe just hang out and stuff..?"

The ginger's face heated up. Is he asking me out on a date?! Then he erased the thought from his mind. Don't get your hopes up, he's probably just asking me in a super best friend way. But Kyle is an idiot when it came to things like these. Stan usually never does this so it's a bit awkward for him. So the Jew panicked and did the worst thing possible. "I hate you." Broflovski slammed the door on him and his heart started to beat really fast. What the hell was that?! He asked his inner self. He leaned on the door and covered his face. What has he done...

Stan stood there shocked. What does he hate him about now?! He can't hate him because of that wink. No that's dumb. But that Jew sometimes is. His hands balled up to a fist as he screamed at him in anger. "You could've just said no, you know!" And the Marsh left with a frustrated look on his face.

Kyle watched him through his window. He looked really mad. Like really mad. He never gets mad but look at what Broflovski did. He made his super best friend angry and that scared the life out of him. He pulled on his hair just like Tweek would do when he's stressed and the Jew is just as stressed as that spaz. He didn't mean to say 'I hate you' to him. He just panicked. He grits his teeth getting up to grab some water. Stan now hates him and will never talk to him ever again. The ginger just ruined his friendship with him and now he can't do anything about it.

Stan walked to his house stomping with every step. He got his phone out and called Kenny. McCormick seemed excited when he called him.

"So how'd it go man? Did he say yes?" Kenny said jumping up and down with excitement. He was the one to convince Stan to ask Kyle to hang out. Or in other words, ask him on a date. Marsh didn't know he was asking his best friend on a date. Kenny shipped those two as much as he shipped Tweek and Craig. He wanted to see his friends stop being so dense and realized their feelings with one another. The orange parka wearing boy knew Kyle has a crush on Stan. Not that the Jew told him but because it seemed rather obvious. At least to Kenny. He waited for an answer but got nothing in return. "Dude?"