~ 16 ~

It was a semi-sunny day in April, on a Thursday, in the town South Park. Waiting on a bus stop, heading towards South Park High was Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny. All four wondering why they were the only ones waiting for a ride to school.

"Dude, what the fuck." Kyle blurted out, not being able to stand the eerie silence.

"I know right? Why is there no one here at all?" Cartman leaned forward to glance at Kenny. "Where the hell is your boyfriend?"

Kenny shrugged. "Beats me. Butters is usually the first one here, too."

"That son of a bitch." The Jew muttered under his breath. Stan was the only one to catch it. "If he's not going to mind people calling Butters his boyfriend, why not ask the dude out already? Seriously..."

Although Kyle had no clue he was remotely heard, Stan heard it all and couldn't help but grin. The thing Kyle didn't know is that his best friend successfully carried out a plan in which Kenny will ask out Butters. You'll see tomorrow, man. They'll finally start dating.

"What are you grinning about?" Kenny asked also grinning himself.

Stan nudged his friend and whispered, "So Butters is your boyfriend now? You asked him out already or what?" He teased.

"Nope, not yet."

"You lost the bet remember? You have to do it either today or tomorrow, dude."

Kenny laughed. "Yeah, yeah. I know."

"What are you two talking about?" Cartman asked. "You can't leave us out like that."

Kyle nodded at Eric's statement. "I can finally agree with this fat-ass for once."

Marsh snickered. "Nah, it's nothing. Just kinda hit me that Kenny's leaving tomorrow."

"Oh shit! You're right!" Cartman shouted.

Kenny faked a sad look. "Damn, you forgot? That's messed up."

Eric snickered, looking to his shoes. "My bad. Kinda slipped my mind. So you gonna leave Butters all by himself? Who knows someone could claim him while you're gone."

The blonde didn't seem too worried though. "Pfft I don't think so, man."

Kyle felt like bursting into flames. "Stupid McCormick...wipe that smug look off your face. I swear I'm gonna make Butters move on from your sorry ass." Stan slightly chuckled at his murmuring rant. But after a few minutes of more silence, Kyle's phone rang. He picked up. "Butters? Yeah. Yeah I'm with them." As he was on the phone with the short blonde, the school bus finally arrived. But with a different bus driver. Still, the four of them went inside. The bus driver gave them weird looks but let them take their seat. Kyle was too busy talking to realize the problem with this particular bus. "What do you mean our usual bus driver had to adjust the schedule? You're saying he contacted all parents of South Park High students that he was going to pick us up an hour early? What the hell for what? And he didn't give an explanation?! Oh my..."

"Uh Kyle?" Stan hesitated.

"WHAT?"

"Excuse me you damn high school students but sit the fuck down already. You should be lucky I'm letting you on in the first place." The bus driver spoke.

"M-Ms. Crabtree?" Kyle gulped at the familiar voice.

"SIT DOWN, DAMMIT."

There was the problem. The bus they got on was the same bus they used when they were in elementary driven by their same elementary school bus driver. The vehicle was filled with South Park Elementary students ages 5 to 10. When their behinds met the seat's cushion, the four realized this fact: this bus is going the opposite direction of South Park High. Kyle turned his phone on to only read text messages from Butters making fun of him for not knowing. But most importantly he wanted to know the time and it was 8:02 am. They were already late for school. The three next to him seemed to not care. Kenny noticed Kyle's worried look.