~ 3 ~

Stan sat on the only two-seated bench there was in Stark's pond. He stared at the water and all he can think about is Kyle. He had no idea why he had made such a big deal about it. Maybe Kyle didn't mean to say 'I hate you' in front of his face with no emotion at all. He remembered the sound of the door being slammed in his face. He sighed. The Marsh never had to ask his best friend to go to places and hang. They usually just go to wherever without the two even agreeing upon it. But the one time he actually does ask him to go somewhere, he said 'no' in the harshest way possible. Is he still mad about that wink? Is that why he said 'I hate you'? But I always wink at him and he usually never has a problem with it. The ginger is really really confusing. Almost like a girl.....

Stan took off his beanie and ruffled his hair. His mind was filled with ideas to make up for the endless winks he kept giving to him and ideas of how to apologize to him and not make things awkward between the two. But his thoughts were interrupted by a few familiar muffles. Standing behind him is Kenny McCormick himself. His parka hood covered his mouth when he said 'hi'. He took it off so his voice could be heard clear. He sat next to the teen and searched for any type of emotion. Kenny can observe you with just one quick glance and he can tell all the different emotions in you, even if you're trying to hide them. Just like Token.

The blonde put a hand on his friend's shoulder and gave him a genuine smile. "Tell me everything."

And that's when Stan started to burst into tears.

"Haha. Stop crying, you crybaby."
_________________________________________________

Craig let go of the spaz's wrists. His hands started to shake. "I'm...so sorry..."

Tweek got up and sat in a criss cross apple sauce position. He let out a small smile and told him that's it's fine. But the twitchy blonde knows that it's not fine. He has to come out of the closet someday. But that day isn't today. A painful thought flew through his mind.

He can't hang out with the boy any longer.

He got up and got his phone out. He put it to his ear, pretending as if someone was calling him. He put his phone back in his pocket and stood there in silence. Tweek slowly opened the door as he slowly exit out. But he stopped when he heard his best friend's voice.

Tucker noticed and got really worried. "Where are you going?"

The coffee obsessed male turned around and gave him a smile. It was actually a fake smile. But Craig wouldn't notice. He's not the observant type anyways. "J-just going to- uh B-butters house..."

The blue chullo boy covered his face with his one hand. He tried to hide the emotion of him being worried and upset. He didn't want to ask but his overprotectiveness got the best of him. "Are....you going there because...you don't want to be near me?"

Tweek flinched. Half of him wants to go to Butters place because his heart was already pounding at the sight of Tucker. Another half of him wants to go to the shy blonde's place for some advice. But he'll never tell him. He can't tell his best friend that. He spun his heel around and hugged him. "I-it's not like that a-at all. I just n-need to get my mind o-off of something..."

"And what is that something?"

The spaz tried to say it in a way like it didn't sound like he's keeping secrets. But that was just impossible. "Something...y-you don't need to k-know right now." He could tell Craig sighed and that he let him go off to Butters place. But Tweek couldn't help but feel depressed to see his face. He sat down next to him.

"Some s-secrets are just m-meant to be k-kept."

And just like that, he left. Craig laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, replaying the words in his head.

Some secrets are just meant to be kept.

Those words haunted him for the past hour. To get his mind off of his best friend, he went to his desk and started to do homework. Usually he and Tweek would do it together. But he left early, so he had to do it alone. He's going to make it up to Tweek tomorrow. What he did to him was unforgivable and Craig hated himself for that. He promised himself he would never hurt his best friend and that's exactly what he did today. He finished his math in a few minutes. The blue chullo boy's worst subject is math. But Tweek has been tutoring him and he got a lot better. He had finished everything and decided to call up Clyde and Token. He needed his close friends with him right now.

"Clyde? Wanna come over?"

"Isn't Tweek with you though?"

"He left early.."

"Aww. Is poor Craig all lonely now that his boyfriend is not there?"

"Fuck you." was

"Token and I will come over. See you then."

"Yeah."

He needed to talk to to his best and closes friends (besides Tweek) to help him out and give him some advice. But for now, he just wanted to play games and hang out with them. Even though it would be much better if the spaz were here.
__________________________________________________

The twitchy blonde smiled as he nodded his head to every word the other blonde had to say.

"He hugged me! I can't believe he did that!" Stotch yelped. He couldn't be any more happier. He wanted a hug from Kenny for so long and today he finally got one. He stared at his alarm clock and noticed that it was 6. Butters stared confusingly at his friend. "Y'know, I didn't really think much about it but....." He tilted his head. "How come you're here instead of Craig's?"

The coffee obsessed male twitched really bad when he said that. He tried to keep his composure. He took a deep breath and told him everything that happened. Butters listened through the whole thing. He gave frantic looks and saddened eyes. As the spaz finished, he stopped twitching.

"That's really bad."

Tweek started to shake. "I d-didn't want to l-lie to him. Ngh! But when h-he realized it, he looked so a-agitated. Now he h-hates me."

The smaller blonde rubbed his back. "I don't think he hates you. Gee, I think he's gonna be even more overprotective now." But that didn't make the spaz feel any better. It made him worry even more. His whole point of leaving Craig alone is because he can't hang out with him any longer. He can't let his best friend find out he's gay, especially when he's gay for him! If he keeps hanging out with him, he'll end up confessing to him and getting his heart shattered. He had sighed again and told Butters that he's going downstairs to get himself some coffee. He really needed it right now. As he brewed it, a text popped up on his screen. It was Kyle.

Kyle: I just did the most retarded thing ever.

The spaz cocked an eyebrow. The Jew is one of the best students at South Park High. He had no idea why he said that. He text him back.

I'm sure it's not that's bad.

Kyle: Not bad? It's really really really bad.

If you want to talk, just come over to Butter's. I'm with him right now.

Kyle: How come you're not with Craig?

Tweek twitched. First Butters asked and now Kyle? They were close but they weren't that close. Right? He texted him a 'none of your business' and turned off his phone. He waited for the ginger downstairs and opened when he heard the door bell. Broflovski's eyes were red and he can see dried tears had trickled. He didn't say a word and neither did the blonde. They both walked upstairs, entered the shorter blonde's room, and sat on the floor in silence.

Stotch sighed. "You done fucked up?"

Tweek nodded. "He done fucked up."
____________________________________________________________

I know it's shorter than my two other chapters but oh well. Hope you enjoyed this and please keep reading and voting and commenting. Have a great day everyone!!!! (There might be errors but they'll be fixed later)