~ 11 ~

Is it even possible to scream like that? Was it possible in the first place? Kenny watched the ginger yell nonsense at him for the past 5-10 minutes or so. What was he getting yelled at for again? If he forgot then it must be unimportant.

The ginger snapped his fingers in front of the tall blonde to catch his attention. "This is important Kenny! Jesus we really thought you were gonna be gone. Like forever. What kind of misinterpretation was that?" Kyle pinched the bridge of his nose. He murmured his last words. "And Stan and I had a plan for you and Butters to get together before you were going to supposedly move."

McCormick shrugged. "People make mistakes man. Plus it didn't really hurt anyone."

Kyle let out a big sigh. "Oh really? What about Butters?"

Kenny flinched. He did not want to think about that side of Butters. Imagining the red puffy eyes and deep frown he had on last night was something he'd rather never see again. What made it worse is that it was his fault, Kenny McCormick's fucking fault, that Butters looked like that. So before he'd leave, he promised himself that he would make up for the 'him never coming back' confusion. He didn't even bother to respond to the Jew's question because he could already see a tuff of bright blonde hair coming their way.

"Heya fellas!" Unlike last night, he now instead had a warm smile on and looked as cheery as ever. Butters fastened his pace when seeing his best friend.

Kenny smiled. He dug through his backpack to find a pastry box. When found, he held it out for Butters to see. "This is for you."

The short blonde looked at the delicious treat and was just about to grab it. But he stopped himself because it would be rude to accept something without asking the reason for it being given. Well that's his way of thinking when receiving items. "Well gee I'm flattered. But what did I do to deserve this?"

The orange parka male was surprised. He couldn't have just taken it instead of asking? It would've been easier. He sighed. "I felt bad for not telling you anything and you should've been the first person to know. But it doesn't matter anymore because all that was just one big misunderstanding and I'm not really moving. I just wanted to see you happy again since you weren't yesterday..." He took his friend's hands and placed the box on his soft hands. "So this is why I'm giving this to you. Even though it's not much."

Butters immediately hugged him. "You didn't have to get me anything. It was really no big deal."

And in both Kyle's and Kenny's head, they thought in unison 'That is such a lie' when he said it wasn't a big deal.

The short blonde hadn't ate breakfast so he was glad that he received something this tasty looking. When opening and taking a closer look at it, he spun around to talk to the person behind him whose been there the whole time. "Isn't this the limited time croissant you said was coming out in two weeks? Woah did you help him out?" The person nodded his head.

Stan and Kyle was so sure that they've never seen someone like that before. Their clothing wasn't very familiar. So they both took a few steps forward to see who it can be. McCormick, Broflovski, and Marsh squinted their eyes to check who it was. All three being surprised at the new change of clothing, screamed out, "Tweek?!"

And all eyes of the South Park students were glued onto them. The spaz panicked, not wanting to catch anyone's attention. He put a finger to his now pursed lips, giving the sign of shh. "C-can you t-tone it down a bit? It's j-just me!" He calmed down a bit when the students became uninterested.

Butters nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah fellas. What's so surprising about seeing him?" He held the pastry to the twitchy blonde's face. "So was it you?"