Chapter 1

Suho's POV

There's nothing better than hanging with your friends to get bubble tea right after school. 

Oh! How rude of me..... I'm Suho, the eomma of my group. There's also Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Tao. Together we are the flower boys. Everyone in school falls for our charms, because apparently we are cute and sexy at the time. How does that work? Don't ask me.

As we walk into the store, i could see the mixed emotions of the staff. Happy because their most loyal customers are here and sad because their most loyal customers are here. I know what you're thinking. Let me explain. Every single time we come here, we always take FOREVER to decide which flavor to take and hold up the line. Most people just get the same thing every time, but we like to switch flavors. Luckily, we had a 'normal' conversation discussing what we would like because last time a man (well technically he was our age, but that's besides the point) yelled at us to hurry and Luhan punched him. We were banned for 2 weeks. At least him anyways. Poor guy though. He had to get a nose job. Well, i mean..... this is Luhan we're talking about. And bubble tea. They're soulmates. If you insult one, you insult the other. (PS perfect blackmail)

We ordered quickly and i could tell the staff were pleased because this never happens. Explaining the shocked expression on the cashier's face. I don't blame her though. 

We got our drinks and sat at our usual table. We started discussing what we should do that evening.

"We gotta go to the new club down the street!"- Xiumin

"Are you kidding me?! Me and Luhan were almost raped last time!"- Baekhyun

"Well if you didn't look so pretty and sexy all the time, it wouldn't have happened."- Kyungsoo

"You're just jealous that yo- what are you all staring at?"- Luhan

We turned to look at who entered the store and were shocked to see the other 6 boys that are popular in the school. The 'amazing' Exo group. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tell me what you think of the story. This is basically a prologue so i don't know why i titled it chapter 1. XD