Chapter 2

As the entire store was in an unbreakable silence, the 2 groups were having a stare-off. The Kingkas (the 'Exo' group) were smirking at the flower boys. Finally one of them took the opportunity to break the silence. 

"Look who we have here.", said Sehun, who was eyeballing Luhan. If you could see the way he was looking at him, you would've sa-

"Stop eye raping me!!!", which is exactly what Luhan said. Sehun only smirked wider and stepped closer to him. The flower boys stood up in a line, seeing as they each had someone to glare at. The Kingkas decided to do the same and stood in front of a flower boy. Kris then stated "We have a proposal." The flower boys then just looked at him with an eyebrow raised and crossed their arms. 

"Did we even ask what you have?" Baekhyun asked as he sassily shifted his weight onto one leg. Chanyeol unconsciously licked his lips. But, unfortunately, Baekhyun along with his 5 friends were looking towards Kris so he didn't notice. 

After deciding to ignore Baekhyun, Kai then said "Let's have a competition. Whoever loses will have to do whatever the winner says. Their will be 6 rounds: cooking, rapping, singing, dancing, composing, and snacking. You guys will choose which round you want to compete in. The team with the most wins wins. Simple." 

The flower boys looks at each and huddle Put. 

"What do you guys think?" -Suho

"It seems pretty fair. I'll do singing." -Baekhyun

"I'll do cooking. Obviously." -Kyungsoo 

"Then I'll do snacking. Make em the best bubble tea they've ever tasted." -Luhan

"Rapping comes easy." -Xiumin

"Guess I'll compose a song then." -Tao

"Then that leaves dancing for me." -Suho

They went to the Kingkas and agreed and told them which rounds they would be participating in. The Kingkas only seemed to pay attention when a specific person spoke. 

"Do us a favor and don't come crying to us when you lose. 'Kay? Good." 

" I wouldn't worry about that sweetheart." The troll replies sending a wink to the baozi standing in front of him, which in return only got a disgusted face in return. The flower boys then turn to leave the café but were soon stopped when they heard a cry of protest coming from behind them. When they turned around they found Sehun holding Luhan by the waist. They went towards them but the other Kingkas stopped them. They could only watch as their friend was in the hands of the enemy. Luhan struggled to get out of Sehun's grip, and Sehun soon started kissing his neck.

Sehun's POV

As he tried to get out if my grip, he rubbed his member against mine but I don't think he felt it because he looked so focused trying to get out of my grip. Which of course didn't work. I let out a groan and started kissing his neck. Luhan stopped struggling, so I decided to kiss him harder. He immediately reacted when he realized he stopped struggling and kicked me in my future (A/N if u don't get this it means in his balls, I might use this a few more times so plz rmbr it). He pushed me and soon ran out the door with the baozi-looking guy on his tail. The other part of his 'squad' looked at all of us before leaving the café.

The Exo boys looked at me and smirked. 

"How did it feel?" asked Kris. I could only give him a shrug because no way was I about to expose the smoothness, and vanilla scent of my Luhan to them. 

Third POV

They walked out of the café and soon found themselves watching the other boys who just so happened to also be at the park. But two of them didn't appreciate the sight they were seeing. Luhan was sitting on Xiumin's lap with both legs on either side of him. Xiumin was holding Luhan by the waist and Luhan had his arms around Xiumin's neck. They were laughing and smiling to each other. Which was so wrong for two certain Kingkas, but what killed them was when Luhan and Xiumin kissed each other. On lips.