Chapter 3

Luhan and Xiumin kept kissing each other, then Xiumin went down to Luhan's neck and started sucking on it. Luhan moaned at the pleasure. He soon began to rub his crotch against Xiumin's and they both let out a moan. Xiumin laid Luhan on the grass and hovered over him. He had just finished unbuttoning Luhan's shirt when he was suddenly pulled up to his feet. He turned around to see who it was and was surprised to see a furious Chen and an even more furious Sehun lifting Luhan up from the ground. Luhan pushed Sehun away and buttoned up his shirt. 

"Are you two dating!?" screeched Chen as Xiumin walked over to Luhan to see if he was okay.

"No we aren't. We're just best friends." Luhan stated as he fixed his outfit. 

"Fuck buddies at most." Xiumin added. Luhan only smiled at his best friend and kissed him on the cheek. Sehun and Chen watched the two with an unknown feeling in their stomachs. They started kissing and Luhan moaned into Xiumin's mouth. His moan caused the two Kingkas to wake up from the daze and pull them apart. They both had swollen lips and messy hair, which they brushed with their hands. 

Luhan then asked them "What do you guys want? Can't you leave us alone for a day?"

"No we can't and won't if this is what you guys do!"

"Chen! Why does it matter to you?"

The Kingkas stared at the flower boys and couldn't come up with anything. The flower boys soon left to go to the others but stopped when they heard a faint "It's because he isn't me". The two flower boys looked at each other and smirked, then continued to walk to the others. 

~With the others~

"If i didn't know you guys, i would've thought you were a couple. That make-out session was hot!!!" exclaimed Baekhyun as soon as Luhan and Xiumin reached them. 

Luhan's POV

Ok, so yeah. Baek needs to chill. This isn't the first time me and Xiu have acted like a couple and made out. So, in case you were wondering what the hell is going on, then lemme me explain sometin to ju.

There are a lot of mutual friends between us and the kingkas, so we've known for a while they like us. So, right now was the perfect chance to make them jealous and what better than to pretend that you're in a relationship with your best friend?? Well, we also act like a couple so it wasn't that hard to do this. 

"Well, this wasn't the first time we've done it and you were there those other times." replied Baozi. 

'Well, it looks so real and passionate, i don't blame Baek."

"Thanks Tao!"

"But, don't you guys think that we're going too far? I mean, they've never hurt us so why are we going to this extent?"

"Listen Mama Money. Even if they haven't hurt us, they've hurt like the entire school. So to answer your question......... no."

"Whoa! Kyungsoo was here?!?!"

Satansoo came out and he whacked Baekhyun on the head with his book. 

Third POV

As the boys continued playing around, they didn't notice that the six Kingkas were watching them from a far.

OK! Sorry that this took so long! I just had a lot on my mind but i will try to become more punctual with the updates. If you have any ideas or tips for me or the book, please feel free to comment.