Chapter 4

Sehun's POV
It's been days since I saw Luhan and Xiumin kissing and I still can't get it out of my head. My chest hurts everytime I think of it. Even though my friends and I are known as the Playboy's of the school, we actually really them. We thought that if we dated and made out with practically the whole school they would pay attention to us. But... Apparently not.

I should really be getting ready for school but I can't bring myself to get out of bed. The thought of seeing Luhan and that baozi dude together makes me wanna puke.

I continue to stare at the ceiling as I hear my mom close the front door. Well, mom has left for work and there's no dad to worry about. My dad left us a few years ago. Well, not really. He cheated on my mom. They divorced and we never saw each other again. And to be honest, it's not like we wanted to see him. But thinking back in it, I'm doing exactly what my dad did. My mom would be so disappointed if she knew what me and my friends did. The thought of it is- undescribable.

Turning to the clock, I see that there's no point in getting ready as my bus has left ten minutes ago. And there's no way I'm walking to school. So guess what I'm going to do??

• Take a nice, long shower
• Order pizza
• Turn off my phone to stay sane for the day

It's a pretty solid plan... What could go wrong??

Chanyeol's POV
If you wanna know what I'm doing, then I want you to know that I also want to know. I literally have no idea. I am just staring at my phone as I stalk Baekkie- I mean Baekhyun's Instagram. He's just- wow.

Just look at him!! His facial structure is fabulous

Just look at him!! His facial structure is fabulous. His hair is so fluffy. And his smile- don't even get me started with it. He is the sun.

If only he could just see me. I know what I did to those girls was wrong, but the past is the past. I can't change it now.

Baekhyun's POV
Today is a good day. I've been waiting for today ever since my interview with the company. Today is the day. Today..... Today..... MY ALBUM IS COMING OUT!!! Like, true, most of it is just pictures, but I have a good feeling it'll sell well. I worked hard to make this album and I would be extremely grateful if people bought it. But like..... Who wouldn't like this face?? And my voice??...... Fxcking graceful. My friends are all good singers, like that's a given, but I actually have a goal. Know what I want???

Two words....

World

Domination

Just kidding. But I want to make it big someday.

Walking down the street, I see a store with people crowded around it. I walk up to them and see what they're all fussing about. It's my album. They turn to look at me and scream. Many asked for a picture together or an autograph. I've never felt this loved. This attention is new. I love it.

Luhan's POV
Scrolling through Instagram, I find a picture that just puts me in shock.

"Byun Baekhyun makes his solo career debut under S

"Byun Baekhyun makes his solo career debut under S.M. Entertainment. His album got out only two hours ago and has sold two hundred thousand copies worldwide."

That.... That... Can't be.... Our Baekhyun, right???

I screenshot it and send it into a group chat I had just created without Baekhyun. The others seem to have the same responses I do. We decide that we need to talk to him, so we call him and tell him to meet us at Jonghyun's coffee shop.

How could he not tell us about it?? Something as big as this???