Chapter 2: A Certain Unfortunate Event

They just sit there peacefully, at some bench near a certain high school's boys' dormitory. Re-attending some memories they once had at the same place they, no, he once lived.

            Shirai Kuroko never knew Tetsuya will be coming back at this place. For one she knew how her Tetsu-nii dislike physical tests which often happens here at Academy City moreover being an ability-user.

            She peered at the guy besides her, his teal-colored soft locks gliding in the air as it pass by, just like her auburn hair gracefully. He seems to notice her action as she saw those cold yet with a tinge of recognition sky eyes locks onto her light brown irises.

            "What's the matter Shirai-san?" still as monotonous as ever, that's Kuroko Tetsuya.

            "Nothing, it's just that I really don't expect for you to return here. To think that you'll take your education here too is really surprising Tetsu-nii!" she said incredulously which Tetsuya recognizes that she never fails to amuse him even if they were separated long time ago.

            "Is that so."

            "And as I can see you're still that polite huh? You never called me once in my given name!" she mutters the last part with a pout.

            If she has a favorite relative, it got to be him.

            It's because she thinks of him as a kind big brother. When they're children they lived together with his parents' wing. Even before meeting her 'onee-sama', she used to play with him. Being alone, since her parents were working overseas and because of that she have to go to dormitory and requiring a caretaker makes her rather lonely. In which it returns to her as her Tetsu-nii was taken away from her. She understood though. He has a weak body, even if he's one of those, who she didn't really believe to, rare gemstones, which makes him to be a laughing-stock in his batch. Moments she never missed and openly took notice that he was always forgotten and it pains her too. To see this kind person in her side crying, probably she, too will break.

            "Sorry about that, it's just that old habits are hard to break. I hope I didn't become an inconvenience to you, Shirai-san."

            He answers, also muttering that he's just going to attend summer classes and he'll continue his high school at some place but here. She can only shake her head in disagreement. Suddenly her cellphone rings, startling the both of them. She hurriedly opened it when she looks at her cousin that says 'excuse me' who gave her a nod.

             Answering the phone she realized who the caller is. Her eyes went wide, almost to the point that it's sparkling.

            "Sorry Tetsu-nii, but I really had to go. You just have to go to that direction to reach your dorm. Okay? So if you'll excuse me, I better get my 'onee-sama' dose for today." And with that she disappeared, or to say, teleported away.

            He gazes impassively at where his cousin stood a mere minute ago. Sighing, he stood up and follows her directives.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

             "It's really a big thanks that you happen to pass by."

            A certain high school boy with an unruly spiky hair, much like his bed-head, was suddenly expressing his gratitude towards him.

            It's not really a big deal, he just happens to walk by a certain dorm room when he saw the boy kissing the ground and cans rolling here and there. As Tetsuya, being a good person he immediately lend his help, that is only until the said boy noticed him.