Chapter 4: A Certain Messy Tour

For once he is interested again in something.

            Aleister Crowley, the enigmatic General Superintendent of Academy City once again laid his eyes upon a so-called special event he’s planning to operate.

            ‘A Gemstone huh?’

            Floating upside down in his tank, located at a Certain Windowless Building, he recalled what his subordinate has reported to him.

            “A certain Kuroko Tetsuya, 15 years old, once lived here but later on move to Tokyo-ku, has returned here to stay for a mere two months and registered as a summer school student in a certain high school. A gemstone but level is unknown, even his rank is unidentified, hmm interesting…”

            He said, particularly talking to no one. But if ever one was to look closer at him, they could see the sinister smirk upon his usual neutral face.

            “I wonder…”

            With his tone, he can be compared to another individual, a certain read-head which Tetsuya knew very well. Aleister Crowley can be associated with Akashi Seijuurou if one may ask. Both were renowned upon their wealth, power and perspective, but then again Aleister was more cunning than anybody else.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kicking the vending machine once again, Misaka finally got her ‘precious’ beverage. She turns towards the group resting at some benches. There sat a spiky-haired boy, a twin-tailed girl and an unnoticeable teal-haired boy.

            “So you really meant the truth about playing in Teikou as a regular?” she questioned Tetsuya before she sat. Opening the can, she winced as droplets sprayed onto her face but proceeded to drink anyway.

            “Hai, Misaka-san”

            “But you never told me Tetsu-nii, I don’t even know that your stamina can take their training!” Kuroko said, earning a visible frown from her beloved cousin.

            “Eh? Stamina? You sick or something?” Kamijou asks as he noticed Tetsuya’s reaction upon his cousin’s question.

            “Don’t lower Tetsu-nii’s self-esteem pig!” Kuroko protested in which Kamijou flinced upon.

            “It’s not like tha…”

            “Sumimasen, but I am not in the mood to talk about it.” Came Tetsuya’s answer. Feeling himself about to puked and he really needs a breather right now, for those things seems to crawl all-over him, dread filling his mind upon the harsh memory of those ‘awakenings’.

            Sensing her earlier hunch that there’s really something terrible that happened between those ‘Generations of Miracles’ and her Tetsu-nii, Kuroko couldn’t help but feel a little odd for this topic.

            She gazes at Tetsuya, seeing his discomfort as once again he spoke longer, something he does rarely, just when he’s upset.

            “Right now, I really hate basketball.”

            Kamijou gawked, Misaka grimaced and Kuroko widened her eyes from the heavy statement her cousin released.

            “B-but you’ll continue playing right?” his cousin suddenly hopefully asks.

            With that they became quiet.

            “I don’t know,” he answered faintly, so soft that they can barely hear it.