uno.

one. fucking cliches

THE GIRL SLIPPED a stray strand of her shiny dark her behind her ear as she searched for the perfect 'Get Well Soon' card

She took notice of a rose falling to the floor out of the corner of her eye and a masculine hand reaching for it. "I believe you dropped this." The light haired boy stated, extending the flower towards her.

She turns to the boy, raising a brow at his sudden gesture  "Uhm, no sorry it's not mine.. "

"Really? I would've thought so.  I mean it's just as beautiful as you are. --Almost."

Nearly instantaneously, she feels the blood rising to her cheeks and she turns back towards the isle of cards. "Esto no es una novela romántica.." She mumbles, holding back a smile. He lets out a light, huh, and she shakes her head, "Nothing. I just mean your being a cliche."

"I try."

"Who are you --and why have you approached me? " She reaches for another card, analyzing it.

"Justin, and I just thought you were insanely beautiful "

Her lips curve into a wide smile before she kisses her teeth, and looks back to him.  "Well,  Justin, it's been nice talking to you but i've found what i've been looking for and now i'm gonna leave."

" Could I get your name? Your digits? " He speaks a bit louder as she begins to walk away.

She turns around and continues to walk backwards, "If it's we meet again, sure. "

"But I'm cliche?" He chuckles to himself.