trece.

thirteen. get a fucking room

"LOOK WHO'S COMING over " Alex directed to Katherine

"LOOK WHO'S COMING over " Alex directed to Katherine. the girl turned around to see Justin walking over surrounded by his posse.

"Hey baby.." were the first words he said as he looked at Kat. Hannah went to check her phone as she rolled her eyes, though no one seemed to notice.

"Don't call me baby, baby. " he smirked at her comment.

"Sorry beautiful."

"Oh get a fucking room, you two. " Montgomery inserts as he rustles justin's hair and wraps an arm around him, poking fun at the pair.

"Shutup. " Justin and Katherine say in unison. The group of guys began to chuckle and Justin rolls his eyes before gently grabbing Kat's wrist and having her follow him away from the small crowd.

"What are you– "

"Go out with me. "

"Excuse me? Hannah and I are literally barely talking because of you. I'm not trying to add fuel to a burning fire. She clearly still likes you. " The girl said.

"Do you like me?" Justin smirks, making direct eye contact with the girl.

"What happened to the whole 'We're becoming great friends and you don't wanna ruin it' thing? " She raised a brow.

"That's was only when I thought you were rejecting me." He took her hand and held in his.

"Wow,"she chuckled as she stared down at their
intertwined fingers, enjoying the warm feeling his palms brung to hers, "I'll think about it. Is that good enough for you, Foley? "

He simply nodded, bringing the back of her hand to his lips and gave a sweet peck.

"Oh and here," he saysas he grabs a pen from his back pocket, "This is my number." He scribbles digits onto the back of her hand, "Just tired of the dms."

She chukles.

He extends the back of his hand towards her so she can write her digits aswell.