Chapter 27

Erin's POV

The girls and I were waiting in this room backstage and the boys were just getting their make up and stuff done for the interview.

"I'm bored" Eleanor randomly blurts out, I can see why she's dating Louis. She's crazy and random.

"We just got here, like 5 minutes ago" Perrie scolds Eleanor. As if on cue all the boys walk in.

"Boys your on in like 2 minutes come over here" Paul says peeking his head through the doors and they groan.

The girls and I wish them good luck and kiss our boyfriends before the go on stage. I wrap my arms around Harry's neck and peck him on the lips.

"Good luck baby" I whisper against his lips and kiss him again "now gooo" I say and push him on stage.

"Good Morning America and welcome to the breakfast show, today we have 5 British boys with number one album sales that sold millions of copies world wide, and have girls all over the world literally 'cream their pants' when they see them, its Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall and Zayn from One Direction!" The interviewer says and all the boys walk in on stage and give him a hug.

"So boys how's the tour going?"

"It's great we're just here taking a break and we leave tomorrow afternoon for our show in Harrisburg, Pensilvania" Zayn says causing me to frown. They're already leaving. I'm gonna miss Harry and the lads so much.

"Why are you guys taking a break here? Shouldn't you be in England visiting family?" The interviewer asks confused.

"Nah our actual break is in October and we finish tour in November but, this is a break we personally requested, just for a week" Liam smirks and the interview is very confused. The boys are all snickering and Harry is just there smiling like a goofball. I really do love that cute goofball.

"Harry over here will explain" OH NO thanks for that Liam. I didn't really want that attention.

"Well yesterday was Erin's birthday so I wanted to be here in person since it was her first birthday as my girlfriend" Harry gushes making my cheeks to heat up. Danielle nudges me making me blush even more.

"Your really love her don't you?" The interview guy asks and Harry nods. The whole audience 'awwww' at this and I blush more. I think I'm a living tomato right now.

"Speaking of girlfriends, all of you boys are taken aren't you?" The dude asks and they all nod. The audience sighs in disappointment.

"Sorry girls out there they all are taken right? Louis with Eleanor, Liam with Daniele, Niall with Beth, Zayn with Perrie and Harry with Erin am I right or am I right?" All the boys chuckle and nod.

"Well that's all we have for today thanks so much for joining us today boys, it was great fun"

"Thanks for having us" the boys says and the camera cuts. They all thank the interviewer and walk back stage.

"I love you Harry!!" I say and hug him real tight.

"Baby girl I love you too, now let me go get my phone from the dressing room. I forgot it there" he says and pecks my lips one more time. I nod and go back to sit on the couch.

"Guys lets go eat something I'm hungry" Niall says

"Niall your always hungry" Beth says pecking him.

Shouldn't Harry be back by now?

"Well I'm hungry too so let's go" Danielle says getting up.

"Where's Harry?" Louis asks.

"Oh he left his phone in the dressing room he went to go get it but he should be back" I hope

"But his phone is with me?"  Zayn says questioning "but he doesn't know I have it" he adds and Petrie smacks him.

"Owww"

"He's probably looking for it now you dummy" Perrie scolds.

"I'm gonna go check on him" I say and walk to the dressing room. When I find the room named One Direction, I twist the knob and open it. I close it behind me.

When I turn around I couldn't believe what I saw. Looking for his phone, my ass. There is my boyfriend and the love of my life locking lips with none other Jane Peters. You know what's worse? He is kissing her back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

-:-

I know it's so cliche or whatever I just couldn't think of anything I'm soo sorry. But isn't it how most love stories go? I'm kind of stuck with writers block. It's not thatttt bad but I couldn't think of anything. Anywaysss hope you guys enjoyed xx

Vote, Comment, Share