The Christmas Party (Part 1)

I brush out my hair and listen to mom ramble on.

"With your complexion, this gold one would look so pretty! But... the black one is probably your best bet."

"Okay mom." I smile, taking the black dress from her.

I finish brushing my hair and slip on the beautiful back dress.

(Thats your dress, FYI THAT IS NOT ME I AM NOT THAT PRETTY XD)

I walk downstairs and mom squeals, "Beautiful! Just beautiful!"

I laugh, "Mommm.."

I walk normally down the stairs. My knee had healed up and so had my ankle.

"Remember, to be careful Y/N." Garroth says. "This is the first party we won't be there for."

I nod and the doorbell rings, I fling it open and hug Gene.

"Woah, woah. Easy there tiger." He laughs, hugging back.

I laugh and back away.

"Beautiful." He smirks. I blush and spin around, making my dress fluff out.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yep." He smiles, taking my hand.

My heart skips a beat as a smile widely. "Let's go."

We walk out the door and he opens the door for me. He gets in and smirks. Before he puts his key in, he turns to me and plants his lips on mine. I inhale sharply and kiss him.

Five minutes later, he pulls away smiling. My face is red. He puts the key in the ignition and we start driving.

Sorry this part was short, I want to update before I went to bed. SO SWEET DREAMS I GUESS😂