♡Chapter One: Keira♡

Ring!

I sighed as I sat up in my dark room. The alarm echoed throughout my bedroom. The first day of school. Here we go. I fumbled around the table for my alarm clock which was also my table light. It was 7am. Why did I always wake up so early?

I was having a weird dream. It was something to do with wings but I don't remember it all.

"Keira!" said Mom.

"Coming!" I said. I ran to my mirror and quickly brushed my light brown hair. I plaited it. I dashed to my en suite bathroom and had a bath. After finishing it, I dried myself off with my towel.

I brushed my teeth and sprayed. I chose my outfit: a blue denim jacket, a pink short sleeved shirt with a unicorn on it, ripped black jeans (it's fashion) and matching black socks and flat black shoes. My shoes had tiny heels and had a gold rim around it. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I ran down the stairs. I had a small breakfast and found my school bag. I put in my pencil case, my lunch box - that Mom had packed last night - and my makeup bag that didn't have makeup in it. It's my emergency kit: plasters, bandages, paracetamol, stuff like that.

*****

I got to school very early. I only lived down the road so I might be never late. I walked down the sidewalk and spotted Marina Carpenter, the school's mean girl. I stepped into the school and I got the feeling that someone was watching me but I didn't know why.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! Don't forget to read and vote for my other stories! Follow me and I'll follow you back.

💟AnimeLover689💟

This story takes place in America if you're wondering.