♤Chapter Eight: Marina♤

"Morning, Mum." I say, sitting up in bed.

"Morning, Marina." she says.

"Hey, Mum. Whenever I'm with Keira, I feel a powerful presence." I reply.

I look up and see Dad looking at his watch.

"Well, isn't she a powerful angel?" Dad says, looking back at me.

"Yes, but I feel it's really powerful."

"She could have the Rose inside her." Dad says.

"Maybe." says Mum. I have breakfast and then have a bath. I brush my teeth and put my clothes on.

Dad goes to work and since it's half term, I invite Keira round. We decide to bake cupcakes and we eat them once they're cool to eat. After that we practice flying in my garden before having lunch. We have mozzarella, tomato and pesto quiche for lunch (I make it myself).

"I have to go to dance class now." Keira says.

"OK. See you later." I say.

"See you later. Are we friends, Marina?" she asks.

"I suppose so." I say. I practice my magic and then wait for Keira to come back. I hear a loud crash. Mum is stood at the doorway facing me and I see lots of Dark Ones. I quickly stop time and kill them one by one.

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far! Don't forget to read and vote for my other stories! Follow me and I'll follow you back.

💟AnimeLover689💟