Chapter 1

Another day in this jail. I feel tired of teaching eventhough it's only my second week working in this prestigious high school. Well actually my uncle owns this school and my father asked him to hire me here before I could move on to my own family business. To be independent as my father said.

You think it isnt so bad since this is an international high school? But this sucks. I used to hate school and now I'm working here? Fuck that.

I'm here as the discipline teacher and literature teacher. This is even more sucks.

I walk into my class and the students started to settle down. I could feel the girls' eyes are burning on me. Stupid girls. They intend to wear their skirts short to have my attention but I only see them as sluts. They even purposely disobey the school's rules to get into my office room to get punished by me since I'm the discipline teacher.

"Good morning Mr. Park" the students bowed to me before I begin my class.

I started to teach and explain on this chapter but I got distracted by the knocks on the door.

The door opened to reveal a middle aged woman named Mrs. Lee.

"I'm sorry to disturb your class Mr. Park but we have a new student here" She said as she smiles at me.

"Oh sure. Go on" I let her proceeds.

"Come in. Don't be shy" She said to the student outside the classroom. After the student came in, Mrs. Lee leaves the classroom.

I'm too lazy to have my attention for it and started to continue writing on the whiteboard.

"M-My name is Y/N. Kim Y/N" I heard she speaks but my eyes are still on the whiteboard.

I stopped writing and turn my body towards her. Her hair is dark, wavy and long. She has curves but she doesn't dressed like those sluts.

"Why do you move here?" One of the students asked.

"My father has a new job here" She answered.

"In Seoul?" I asked her and she turns to face me.

"No. In Busan" She replied.

Wow. She's really beautiful. I could feel my face heated up. I studied her face and gets even more mesmerized by her beauty. She has that sexy and pretty face, sexy voice, sexy body.. Just my type.

"And you're in Seoul while your father is in Busan?" One of the students asked again, snapping me out from my thoughts.

"Yeah. I live here alone since my father prefers me to continue my studies in Seoul" She answered again.

"Great then.. You can have a seat" I said yet trying to remain my poker face on.

"Where do I sit?" She asked.

I look around the classroom to find an empty seat but the only seat left is beside that Jungkook. He is a shy boy and rarely talks.

"Can she have a seat next to you Jungkook?" I asked him and he just nodded his head and looks back to his book.

After Y/N sits down next to Jungkook, I proceed to my class back.