Chapter 5

Jimin's pov

It's already Monday and I go to school with a happy thought. Finally I get rid of him. I hope she better watch out after this. How dare she did that.

I walk into my office and put my things on my table. After that I take a seat and turn on the television since my class starts on 8am.

'BREAKING NEWS : A MUTILATED DEAD BODY WAS FOUND IN A PLASTIC BAG FLOATING ON THE RIVER. THE VICTIM IS A MALE STUDENT FROM BANGTAN SCHOOL KNOWN AS--'

I turn off the television and started to laugh hysterically. They've found the dead body but they won't find me.

Later I go out to buy a coffee then I just noticed it's raining heavily. It's gonna be cold. I take a peek at the window outside to see some students running into the building before they got drenched in rain.

Your pov.

As soon as I get out from the car, I run into the building but I still got wet since it's raining heavily. I walk along the corridor to get into my class but then Lisa grabs my hand. She looks shock and pale.

"Have you heard the news?!" She asked me in panic.

"News?"

Knowing that I don't know about it, Lisa started to tell me.

"Police found a dead body and the victim is from our school!" She said.

"W-who is it?" I asked her.

"Jung Hoseok! Our school basketball athlete!"

When Lisa said that, I feel the world is spinning around me and I can't hear anything around me. I feel like the time had just stopped and my heart just sinks down.

"N-no.. I-It couldn't b-be him..." I started to rub my temple as I feel such pain striking into my head. Is this the warning that he said that night? Did he really do this?

I couldn't even balance myself, my head hurts so much and I almost fall backwards but someone hold me into his arms, preventing me from falling. I couldn't look who is holding me, my vision becomes really blurry.

"Get back into your class. I'll take her to the clinic"

I heard a man's voice talking to Lisa and I started to close my eyes. All I could feel is he is carrying me in bridal style and take me with him.

-----------

When I wake up, I found myself in someone's office instead of the school's clinic. My uniform is now already dry. I take off the small blanket on me and sit on the same sofa. I look around and look at the clock, it's already 10am.

I rub my head and started to recall on what happened before.

Hoseok is dead. He is dead.

Suddenly the door opened and when I look at it, Mr. Park comes in with a sly smirk. So this is his office? Fml.

He walks over to me and takes a seat beside me. I didn't make any movement, I feel lifeless now.

"Do you feel better?" He asked me but i just remain silent.

"You can have this pill if your head still hurts" He puts the pill on the table infront of us. But I'm still looking down.