Chapter 6

Your pov

Few days passed after Hoseok's death and I could see Yoongi is becoming more and more quiet. He gets angry easily too so people just avoid him and it even more hurts to know that these happened because of me. Since that incident, I always keep my mouth shut.

Since we're starting to have a semester break, I wanted to go to Busan and stay there with my dad instead of staying here alone. I've packed my bag when duddenly my phone rings and it's Jungkook, I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I wanted to go back to Busan too.. Maybe we can go together..?" I could hear him hesitated to ask me.

"Sure.. where are you now?"

"Just get ready and I'll be there about an hour"

After we ended the call, I started to get ready. I just wear something cute but casual and do my hair and makeup.

Jungkook arrives and I get into his car. We talk alot during the ride to Busan.

After hours, we stopped at the address that my dad gave to me.

Jungkook helps me to carry my bag and I ring the doorbell. The door opened and my dad is standing there with a warm smile.

"I miss you dad!" I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"Don't hold me too tight.. I'm already old you may break my bones" my dad laughed and I let go of him.

"Who is he? Your friend?" My dad asked while pointing at Jungkook.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, Y/N's friend.. Nice to meet you Mr. Kim" Jungkook bowed to my dad and my dad taps his back.

"What's with the formality? Just treat me like your own dad. Come on in you guys" My dad gives him a hug then we get into the house.

My dad only joined us for dinner then he has to go to take care of his work so we're left alone in this house.

"Jungkook, when will we visit your house?" I asked him but his eyes are focus on playing game on his phone.

"Ah.. later.." he replied but I could see he is so into the game.

"YES I WIN" Jungkook jumped from the sofa which makes me shock for awhile.

"Yah! Don't shock me like that!" I throw the pillow at him and he just giggles.

"When will your dad be back?" He asked.

"Midnight? maybe he'll be late" I yawn and I decided to have a sleep in my room.

Jungkook is still playing games on his phone and I just wanted a good rest.

"Jungkook, if you're sleepy, you can sleep next to my room!" I shouted at him while walking upstairs.

"Okay!!" He replied with a shout back.

The next morning

I wake up and quickly get ready because I want to eat my breakfast since I feel so hungry in the morning.