Chapter 4

Your pov

"But dad--"

"No but! You've been only a week there and you want to move? Seriously Y/N? I have alot of works to do here in Busan and you put even more pressure on me"

"Listen to me dad, I can't stay here any longer or else--"

"Or else what? You want to run away? Stop this childish act. I spend a lot of money to have you study there. It's not some trashy school, I put you into such a good prestigious one and you keep complaining. I don't want to hear anymore of these"

Before I could say anything back, he ended the phone call. I let out a heavy sigh and jump onto my bed to get some rest.

Dear God, please help me.

The next morning

I get up as usual for school. Since it is Friday and there is no Mr. Park's class, I feel kinda relieved.

When I arrived at school, the day goes on normally but I didn't see Mr. Park today.

It's lunch time and Jungkook had to help Mrs. Lee to do some works since he is the trustworthy student. Lisa and Taehyung are in the science lab because they got experiment to do.

So I decided to read a book at the school's park. I sit on the bench and started to read peacefully until someone taps my shoulder.

"Can I have a seat with you?" Hoseok asked me with a smile.

"Sure"

He sits next to me and lets out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. It's just I'm tired of practicing and studying too. I just want to graduate and be free" he sighed again.

"That day will come soon.. Don't worry about it too much" I pat his back and he gives me a warm smile.

"How about you? What's going on with you nowadays?" he asked me and for a moment I look shock when I remembered about Mr. Park.

"Uh... nothing. Everything is okay.." I said softly.

"You don't look like you're okay. You can tell me" Hoseok scoots to me.

I look around and see no one is here besides us.

"Hoseok.. what do you think of Mr. Park?" I hesitately asked him.

"He is cold and stern teacher. I never see him smiling. He is quiet too.. why?"

"N-no.. it's just.. I didn't see him at school today" I replied.

"Oh.. it's because he takes a day off. I have his class today but he didn't show up. So Mr. Choi took over and said Mr. Park took a day off because he is sick" Hoseok explained.

Sick? Maybe it's because I stabbed the paper knife at him. I look down and the memories of yesterday started to hit me.

Without my knowing, my tears fall down to my cheek.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Hoseok holds my face to look at him.

"I-I can't be here anymore.. I can't h-hold on anymore.." My tears started to pour out and Hoseok takes out his handkerchief and wipes my tears with it.

"Tell me what's going on.." he softly said at me.

I look at him with my watery eyes, "I-if I tell you.. would you believe me?" He nodded his head.

"M-mr. Park have been assaulting me"

"He's been assaulting you?" Hoseok's eyes widen in shock.

I keep crying while telling him what has been happening between me and Mr. Park. Luckily Hoseok trusts me. He looks pissed but sad at the same time.