THE END(?)

A year later.

Your pov

Me and Jungkook get married and later on I gave a birth to a baby boy. We named him Jeon Jikook. (Wth I can't even-- okay continue)

I'm still studying eventhough I have a baby at home. I hire a babysitter and shes a middle aged woman that's really nice and she takes care of my baby as if it's her grandchild.

Jungkook is such a loving father, he's always be the one to feed Jikook milk if he cried in the middle of the night. He always takes care both of us. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Eventhough it is Jimin's son, Jungkook never mentions anything about it but he loves him as his own son.

"Jungkook slow down!" I catch up to him while he is strolling the baby troller.

I look inside of it and see Jikook is still sleeping. We just have a walk at the park while talking and getting some fresh air.

"I'm thirsty I wanna buy a drink. You want anything honey?" Jungkook asked me and I just shake my head. He runs to the store while I'm waiting for him at the bench.

I stare at Jikook who is sleeping soundly then I get up to tuck the small blanket to cover his body.

"Excuse me, Miss? You dropped this" I turned around and a blonde man handed me my purse.

"Thank you" I said to him and he looks at both of me and Jikook.

"The baby looks beautiful" he said and I just stare at him in blank

"J-Jimin?" I asked in fear but then he raised his eyebrow.

"You got the wrong person miss" he smiles then he walks away.

I'm still in shock to see the man that looks like Jimin. Is it Jimin or a random man that looks like him?

"Honey!" Jungkook backhugs me and I turn to look at him.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"I think I-I saw Jimin.." I said to him and he looks at me in shook.

"Maybe you're still in trauma honey.. you know the police had found his dead body falling off from a cliff" Jungkook pulls me for a warm hug and comforts me.

I just hug him back and close my eyes. Yes. Maybe I'm in such trauma. Jimin is long gone after that incident.

----------------------------

AND YES THIS IS THE END. NO I DON'T DO SEQUEL LOLOLOL
I'm sorry if this fanfic is short because I've said it that I purposely do it this way. You can check out my another story called My Psycho Boss | JJK.

It's because I'm still working on that fanfic and sorry if this story sucks :((

-BTS IS COMING-

I love my baby chimchim so much 😭❤️