Bonus : Sharing Him

The following chapter contains explicit material intended for an 18+ audience ONLY

_____

"Jackson, no!" I yell to him. "Please, no! Don't!"

He grips my legs tighter and I try to fight him. "You can't stop me."

"No!" I scream, just before he pushes me off his shoulder and into the pool.

I hit the water backwards with a splash. It feels icy against my overly warm skin. I surface with a grimace.

"Fuck! That's cold as shit, Jax!" I scold him with a smile.

He laughs at my expense, so I splash him. He helps me climb out of the pool and we both go back to the hot tub.

Mickey hands me my nearly-finished glass of wine as he sits along the edge with only his legs in the water. I dip in a foot, but when I feel the searing heat, I decide I need another minute to warm up. Mickey coaxes me to sit on his lap, and I comply as I sip my drink. He strokes his hand up and down my back as he smiles at me lazily.

We had dinner with Jackson and Ailene at their cozy townhome tucked away in the hills. Their second-floor deck was amazing, painted wood, shrouded in trees, and just enough light to make it cozy and romantic on a night like this. I'm having a great time, but I would rather be fucking Mickey's brains out. My eyes trace over his gorgeous face. I give him a look that shows him my intentions before I press a lingering kiss to his lips.

When I look back, Ailene is taking her top off. Her bottoms come off soon after. "Honey, what are you doing?" Jackson asks her with a laugh.

"I don't like wet clothes," she whines. "Plus, everyone here has seen everything already."

Jackson's wide grin creases his handsome face as he says, "True." He settles into the tub with her and gives her a single sensual kiss before coming to sit closer to us.

"I love when you guys come over," Ailene says from her seat in the water. She pours herself what I assume is her third glass.

"We love it too," I tell her. "Thanks for inviting us. Dinner was delicious."

"Not as delicious as if Mickey made it," she grumbles. Her eyes go wide as if she remembers something. "I almost forgot to say sorry. I thought you would never talk to me again after the Miranda thing."

"Yeah, thanks for that, by the way," Mickey teases.

"Penny, you should have seen your face. I thought you were going to murder her!"

"Murder her?" I laugh. "No. I'm way too pretty for prison." I finish off the last of my wine as the others laugh.

"Hey, how're the pitches going, Mick?"

"Stressful as fuck," Mickey sighs. "We've been able to set up interviews with a couple smaller networks, but we're still trying for cable."

Between editing, marketing, and pre-production, Mickey hardly has time to unwind like this, and I know it will only get worse. I hate to see him so stressed, but it does make for some hot frustration sex. Really hot frustration sex. But I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. I will need more alcohol to distract me if the plan is to talk shop and cock block me for another hour.