Chapter Two

We Pulled up to a nice looking house at least on the outside. We walked inside it was kind of empty and broken? "We are in the process of moving," Tessa said. 

"Team 10 we are home!" Jake yelled. A whole bunch of people ran from different directions.(so I am going to skip introductions you should know everyone.) Everyone seemed pretty cool. They were all good looking that's for sure. 

"So how long are you guys here for?" Chance asked.

"Two weeks." Austin replied. THey musted noticed Austins accent wasn't the same as Nick's so they had to ask.

"Woah you guys have a different accent where are y'all from?" Anthony asked

"Um Barcelona." I said quickly as we basically are they are one of are biggest allies.

"Oh so do you know the Martinez Twins?" Chad asked.

"As in Emilio and Ivan Martinez?" Austin asked, Chad nodded. Holy rice crackers we do know they and they know us this could be bad.

"We do actually." I answered. Looking at Nick, Tessa, and Jake for help. 

"Nick you should show Austin your room since that's where he is staying and Tessa you should show Blake your room." Jake suggested saving us from any further questioning. Once upstairs we all went into Tessa's room.

"do you actually know the Martinez Twins?" Nick asked. 

"Yes honest they were are best friends growing up." I responded. 

"Okay we can talk more about this later the Martinez Twins are not here right now and you two have a big day tomorrow we are going shopping so get some sleep." Tessa said. It was 10 o'clock so it was a good idea.