Chapter Six

*One Month Later*

I love LA I miss my mom, Samuel, and Mary. Mary was my lady in waiting she was the best we would sneek down to the kitchen and bake in the middle of the night. Her Jacob and I were the three musketeers.

"Hey Blake what ya thinking about?" Nick asked. It was Just me Nick and Nathan everyone else was some where.

"Home." I answered.

"Do you miss it?" Nathan asked. He was my Best Friend out of everyone in the house honestly more than Jacob. I nodded. "Tell me about it."

"Well there is my mom the best queen that's ever been. My dad was killed in combat when I was real little. There is Samuel that's Jacob's dad, he is honestly my second dad. And Mary my lady in waiting." I said. Nathan just nodded. "I'm bored let's go get some coffee?"

"Okay. Nick do you want to come?" Please say no. Wait what? Nick shook his head. We walked outside and got into Nathan's car. We pulled up to the cute little cafe. I ordered my coffee and a sandwich. Then Nate ordered his I was about to hand the lady money in Nathan did it before I could.

"Nathan I suggested that we get coffee there for I pay for the coffee." I said giving him a pointed look.

"But it's the gentleman's job to pay." He said. Aww I think my heart melted.

"The girl who you date one day is going to be super lucky." I told him. Then he mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What did you say?" I shook his head and said nothing. We spent a couple hours at the coffee shop just laughing and talking being normal teens for once. We decided to head back to the house. So we got into Nathan's car and we jammed to No Option all the way back. When got there I ran upstairs to find Tessa. "Oh thank God I found you." I said walking into our room.

"Why were you looking?" She asked.

"I think I might like Nathan." I said. Tessa screamed. "Shhh I want to keep on the down low because it's a bad idea."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I don't know when I will go back to my country to rule and I have to marry a prince." I said. "But I really never want to go back I mean sure I miss everyone but here I'm a normal teenager there I'm a teenager my mom is trying to going the perfect prince for me."

"JACOB! BLAKE! THERE'S SOME ONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" I heard Chance yell. I saw Jacob in the hallway we gave each other a worried look and walked down stairs. When we got to the bottom of the steps we saw some we thought we wouldn't see for a long time.