Chapter Four

After we told the story of who we really are and everything everyone just kind of stood there dumbfounded. "A ver si acaba de aprender a mantener la boca cerrada nada de esto habría sucedido (see if you just learned to keep you mouth shut none of this would have happened.)" A very angry Jacob said to the twins.

"¿Cómo es esto nuestra culpa? (How is this our fault)" Ivan asked.

"Sólo estás hablando siempre antes de pensar! (You are just always speaking before thinking)" Jacob yelled.

"Stop you three! You are getting on my nerves. And besides not everyone understands you." I said to the three like they were children. "What are you guys thinking?"

"I can't believe we are actually living with a princess." Chance said.

"A beautiful one at that." Tristan whispered to Chad and it made me smile. No one else seem to have heard him.

"So should we like bow or something?" Alex asked as he started to bow.

"Dear havens please don't I'm supposed to blend in and be normal." I responded.

*2 hours later*

"So Blake you should start a vlog so fans don't get suspicious." Jake said as Erika handed me a bag full of camera equipment.

"Oh My goodness. How much was this? I will pay you back every penny." I said. Erika just walked away like she couldn't hear me. I will start tomorrow because I'm pretty tired. I told every goodnight and headed to bed.