Chapter 7 (Short Chapter)

(Keke’s P.O.V)

I watched as they all talked and laughed over what the ride was like and what their reactions were like. Rydel had just walked over and I saw them all interacting and having an amazing time. Kaya caught sight of me and beckoned me over but I shook my head. I just didn’t belong with them sometimes.

       Kaya was making her way over to me when I had a call. My phone was out of my pocket and in my hand in seconds. Once I saw the caller I immediately picked up. “Phil? Are you ok?” I asked worried. It was early morning back home now and we agreed to use Skype to talk because this was much more expensive. “Yeah I’m fine babe don’t worry” He replied, he sounded happy. “Isn’t it early morning back home? Phil get some rest you’ll be so tired-“ “Keke stop!” Phil laughed “I’ve got good news!” He announced “I have a spare room now that Dan and I have moved and I wondered if you wanted to stay next week. I know you finish for your break soon don’t you?” Phil asked excitedly, I exclaimed in happiness “Yes! It will be awesome! I think I have enough for flights, I will check when I get home, and I love you!” “I love you too!” Phil called; I hung up and turned to see Kaya. Her face was full of curiosity “What flights? Where are you going?” I looked over her shoulder and saw everyone walking towards us. “Phil has a spare room in his new apartment and he wondered if I wanted to go over there during autumn break.” I explained, Kaya’s face fell a little. “But…next week we discuss our first practise…when we start gigging” Keke paused and looked up to see R5 and Midnight Neon matching Kaya’s expression. “Well who wants to go on a little holiday?”