Hunter? A stripper?

I laughed really hard at the picture.

"Do you, James Willer, take, Clair Renne as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked him. The guy looked awfully uncomfortable as he listened to the priest and the sound of the machines. The atmosphere had a slight smell of the medicines.

"I do." He said. Finally ignoring his surroundings and smiling as big as he could. That made us all smile. The priest looked at him with satisfaction, then he turned around and looked down at my mother, on the bed. "Do you, Clair Renne, take, James Willer as your lawfully wedded husband?"

My mother started crying. Everyone was looking at her with happiness, they thought they were the tears of happiness, they don't know they were partly the tears of not being able to wear her wedding gown and getting married here in the private room of a hospital, wearing a hospital gown, just after delivering a baby boy.

Yes my mother had her delivery on her wedding day.
Yes she is getting married in a hospital.
Yes, I have a baby brother now.
And
No, I was not prepared.

The day was full of shocks, tiredness, shocks, good news and more shocks.

It started of just this morning when my mother was yelling on every single human being that came in front of her.

Obviously she wanted everything to be perfect and yet she was not doing anything to make that happen. She was just making other people's job more difficult.

Her morning sickness was on a whole new level to top it all. The dress was a little tight which was obvious due to the fact that her belly grew in a past week, which she denied to except and blamed everything on the tailor.

Her vale was nowhere to be found and the fact that me being the maid of honour, I was the in charge of that and it made me shudder with horror. If I couldn't find it on time, she is surly going to flip out and sit on me.

I managed to slid one invitation to Des also, she will be here in sometime and then we can both face the wrath of my mother together. My brother on the other hand, had some of his own issues. Apparently the place where he went to get the fitting for his tux was not appropriate.

Or should I say, the guy who was taking his measurements was a little too delighted to measure his pants.

My brother got so horrified of the incident that he didn't go to any other of his fittings due to which, now he doesn't have any tux to wear to the wedding and he is in his room figuring out ways to run away.

I was in my room, panicking searching for the vale. I don't even think Des would want to make me her bridesmaid. I am the worst.

Oh my god.

How can I lost the bride's vale. I sat down on my large bed with my hands on my face. My mother is going to kill me.

I was still in my room sulking when I heard an ear tearing scream from downstairs. I managed to make out that it was my mother indeed. At first I thought she was screaming on one of the maids again, like during the rehearsal dinner, when a maid accidentally spilled wine on her dress and she screamed on the top of her lungs making the maid and several kids in the party cry. And I really don't think it's good for the baby either.
But, soon after the third scream I realised that something was wrong. So I got up from my bed and ran downstairs in my sparkling silver bridesmaid's dress and my white furry bathroom slippers.

I ran down the stairs and into my mother's room to find her sitting on the bed screaming and some wet patches on her dress. There was some whitish yet transparent liquid on the floor beneath her. I looked at the maid who was beside her panicking and trying to call a number from the landline phone beside her bed and failing miserably due to the shaky hands.