Ch.3{Friday nights}

Y/n POV.
I was just laying on my bed waiting for my juice cup as I snuggled up to my favorite stuffed animal my mommy gave me. It was a stuffed elephant. I named it Ellie the elephant. I always bring it everywhere with me. I heard the door open but it's not who I thought it was.

"So I think you are looking for this and a story right?" Oh my gosh!!!

"MAMIIIIII" I jumped up and she picked me up and spun me around!!

"Hi buggie. I missed you so much!!" She hugged me super tight!

"I miss you'd too mami" I gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

"You leave soon?" I asked hoping

"No baby I'm not leaving you agian"

"Reawwy!!" "Yes buggie really!"
"Can you read me princesses story?" I asked pointing to the book?!
"Of course Mija do you wanna sleep in mami's bed tonight?"

"YESSSS" I jumped out of her arms and grabbed Ellie.

I was running down the hall to mami's room when someone grabbed me.
Whoever it was started tickling me. I'm so ticklish. "Stoppppp" I said laughing.

"Not until you say Auntie Mila is the best!!"

"Auntwie Miwa is the best!" The tickling stopped and I looked up!

"Auntwie Miwa!!!!" I hugged her so tight!
"Hi squish" that's her nickname for me because she says I'm so squishy.
"You stawin?" "Yep I'm staying kiddo!"
"Yayyy!!! You sleep wif me in mami's bed?"
I hold her checks. "You have to ask your mami kiddo" "that's fine with me" mami says!! YAYYY!!

"Okay Y/n say goodnight to sissys."
I give each one a hug and kiss! "Night night luv you." I say and run down the hall to the room. I push the door open. I've gotten pretty good at opening her door.

Sometimes when my sisters are sleeping I sneak in when I'm super sad and miss mami.

I climb up the sheets and into the bed.
Mami walks in with auntie and they looked shocked. "How did you get up there monkey?" "I do it all da time!"

"Oh really bug. Looks like you can't be my buggie anymore I have to call you monkey now!"

"No I buggie" I said pouting with tears in my eyes.

"I'm just kidding sweetie. Your still my buggie always." She kissed me on the forehead. "Is that mama's shirt your wearing?" "Yep is my favoritest one!"

"Awe you are too cut y/n/n" Mila says

"Okay it's bedtime baby here's your juicy and Ellie" she said as she climbed in bed.

"Goodnight girlies!"

"Nite nite!"

I cuddled up close to my mommy and my auntie Mila.
—————————————————
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I think mommy thought I fell asleep because her and auntie Mila started talking.

"So anything else happen with him. Since the other day after you got off of FaceTime with kendall?"

"No camz nothing yet. The other day was crazy though. I really hope we can be in a relationship because so far he makes me happy. I just hope my girls like him."

"Me too you guys are adorable together!"
Auntie was a little loud in my ear.

"Shhh camz you will wake her..."
mommy kissed my head.

Then I fell asleep. Happy for the first time in a while.
———————————————————
Maddie's POV.

Since today was Friday me and the girls get to stay up later because we don't have to wake up early. On Friday nights after Y/n goes to bed we go to the theatre room and set up the bed, movies and snacks! I like spending time with them I feel like these nights I'm never seen as a baby. They treat me as if I'm one of them. I'm only two years younger, But they thing I'm 10 years younger.

"KyKy can you paint my toe nails tonight?!"
"Sure Mads what color this week?"
"Uhm blue or yellow? Kendall which do you like better?"
"I think you should do yellow! It's a happy week mom is home and there's just good positive vibes ya know!"
"Good choice!" I smiled and we started laughing.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" Kylie asked.
"White House down!" That is our favorite movie! We have seen it at least 50 times. At least!!!

"Do you guys think mom is seeing anyone?" Kylie asked.

"Guys... I have to tell you something but you have to sister swear you can't tell."
The sister swear is a handshake we made up when we were younger. It's like an important promise we make to each other!
Nobody can come between it. If someone breaks the sister swear they have lost all trust and it's very hard to gain it back.

We do the handshake and wait for Kendall to tell us.

"Okay so the other day when Y/n wouldn't wake up I had to call mom on FaceTime which of course worked. I had to go help Y/n though so I said good by. Mom didn't hang up and I hear a man say '"bye babe" to her."

"How do you know it was to her though?" Kylie said. Not doubting what she said just trying to put pieces together.

"She said okay bye text me later!" I didn't want her to realize I was still on call so I hung up. I don't know what happened after that."

"Well I hope whoever it is makes her happy. She deserves someone to love. And if it turns out good we might actually have a real dad instead of the shity ones we actually have." I said as we all starting laughing.

"Yea maybe Mads but don't get your hopes up. I don't want you to get hurt." Kendall said as they hugged me.

"I love you girls thanks including me in these Friday night hangouts!"

"Of course even though you drive us nuts sometimes we love you kiddo." KyKy said.

We just cuddled up and watched the rest of the movies and fell asleep together! That's pretty much how every Friday night ends.

———————————————————
A/N: Whatcha think? Lmk. Will the girls confront Lauren about mystery man or wait till she tells them?! Read to find out!😊