Finale

Things went almost back to normal between Beastboy and I but still, I haven't showed up to the others in fear of rejection. We've been a couple after few days and I finally recovered and currently in my room all alone. But because meditation doesn't work in a covered area, I have to go out and I shouldn't show up to them. But since Beastboy took my scissors to prevent me from cutting myself, I can't find a way to cut my hair. Only two decisions. Go out and get seen or stay there and be hidden. Why is it so hard!? Okay. My mind is made up. I opened a portal and went to the rooftop. I miss meditating with Starfire there, talking to Beastboy or Cyborg, and watching the sunrise with Robin. But I can't. I simply went to a lotus position and started chanting. I feel myself relaxed and--

"Raven?"

I jumped in surprise. It was a very high, female voice. I quickly opened a portal and I was ready to flee but strong hands grabbed my own. I saw it was not only Starfire: Beastboy was there, too. I tried to shook Starfire's hands off but she's too strong.

"Friend. Might we please do the talk?"

"About what? About Robin?"

"Yes."

I stopped struggling and she dropped her grip.

"I do merely apologize. I should not have reacted of over to the friendly way of earth people do. Because the wrapping of arms on someone means that you and that person is merely the couple or a family in Tamaran. And on earth, it means showing love. And we all are the family, yes?"

"I-it's okay."

"I merely felt the missing. It is not normal of you not seen around."

"But I thought I'm ruining your lives..."

"Raven. You're not ruining our lives. You're making it perfect." Beastboy said.

She gave me one of her bone crushing hugs again and I gasped for air. Luckily, she dropped me before I begged.

"We must do the feast!"

I saw Beastboy kneel down right at my front and hugging me by my waist.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaasee???" He pleaded.

"Okay. Okay." I decided.

He playfully threw me on his shoulders and started walking inside. I even heard Starfire giggle. He brought me in his surprisingly clean room and placed me down on his Queen sized bed and walked over his dresser.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked softly.

He didn't respond for a while and I saw him pulling his shirt off. His well defined body revealed in the air and his muscles are bigger than it was before.

"Hold still..." He responded.

He pulled on a wife beater and went to his own bathroom. He's in a rush. He came out wearing a black shorts and lied down beside me comfortably. I simply curled against his body comfortably without saying any word.

"Still dying inside?" He asked.

"Not anymore.." I responded like a whisper.

He threw my cloak away and ran his fingers to my hair.

"I like your new look."

"Give me my scissors."

"Never."

"Beastboy..."

"I ain't gonna give it, Rae!" He said teasingly.

"Ohh you're gonna regret not giving it to me..."