i mean, its a common thing to fight with each other. even married couples do quarrle from time to time, regardless of what the context is about.

but it is,

very much ridicilous of us to fight over pizza.

i mean, a man gotta get his pizza.

"yOONGI," i attempt the most accurate intimidating look that i could've ever done but yoongi ended up laughing his marbles off. "come on, jimin. you have to do better than that" yoongi said, still giggling between breaths . i whinced in frustration "aww no fair! it's the last one. you wore the pants in the relationship and your boy need calories in his blood streams to stay healthy and happy"

"and give up the last pizza? i think the fuck not." yoongi rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue before throwing pillows at me. yoongi stood up and took off with last piece of pizza with him.

"yoongi!! you can't torture my insides like this its not your ex!" i yelled while chasing yoongi all over the household. making a huge mess basically, everywhere. guess who have to clean all of these later, yeah, yoongi. i am not doing none of these

i took a hold of his shirt and he shriek in shock. i shoved him down and sat on him. his attempt on running didn't do him any good and that's definitely my que to take the winning gift and leave. i did just that

i ran inside the closet that was in the guess room and close the door shut behind me.

i heard the door creaked, yoongi's panting could be heard from outside the closet

this is giving those horror movie vibes and i'm in one

"jimin, where are you?" yoongi said, in between his breaths. "jimin come on out its not funny you might get hurt or something"

i quickly ate the pizza and slowly lower down my breathing pace. a man gotta do what a mans gotta do; for pizza.

before i could open the closet door and ran for my life, yoongi have found me and pinned inside the closet's wall. i can feel his breath on my neck, a blush creeped onto my cheeks.

"can i exchange the pizza for you instead?"

______________
pro tips on writing new chaps: think about food. it might help