十四

playlist: Tsujisumaawase ni Umareta Bokura // Amazarashi

jimin has been unconsious for a solid 5 hours now. those white bandages wrapped firmly around his eyes and his hands felt so cold against mine. i held it tighter, why is it that jimin has to be the one enduring all this pain? haven't God knows that he had enough? i don't know and i don't want to know.

ever since we both locked eyes all i could think was ways to make him the happiest because those are my number one priority. it doesn't matter if the things would cost me a fortune or i had to gave away everything as long as i know he's happy.

but now, i feel like.. giving up. i've done my best but seems like the best is just isn't enough yet. what more i could've ever give? my eye sights be enough-

jimin's hand started to twitch and made me snap in the middle of my train of thoughts.

"yoon.. gi?" jimin weakly spoke, helding onto my hands tighter. he was shaking. my heart sinks down into the bottom of my stomach looking at him being so frightened. "it's okay, jimin. i'm here" i replied, softly carressing circles on the back of his hands, soothing him. "w-why is it so dark? ca-can't they unwrap this? i wan-t to see you"

i choked on thin air. trying hard to find the right words to say to him.

"yo-you'll be fine, jimin. i promise.." i bit my lips to stop myself from stuttering so much. i pulled jimin into a hug and snuggled him close to my chest as i lay down on the hospital bed beside him. his tensed body relaxed as i started humming to a few piano keys that i nochantly memorize and continued on carressing the back of his hand. since jimin is a very light sleeper. even the doors creaking would shock him so, it helps him sleep, which every he'd ask me to do it.

___________________

we both talked about random things and reminded us both of flashbacks how'd we first moved in together and how hard headed i was everytime jimin asked me to do the laundries before daehwi started living with us.

jimin giggled a few times and i can hear him talk for hours.

people say you'd get bored with them once you are used to their existence near you but everyday i learned something new about jimin for me to love him even more.

maybe, thats the beauty in it though? every fights we had, we would try our hardest to talk it out and sort it rather than using the old cliché silent treatments that most couples would do which leads them to cheating and etc.

"jimin," i said,

"yes?" jimin replied, snuggling closer to my chest "i think i'm ready to tell you"

"it's okay, yoongi. i know." he bitterly laughed, a crooked smiled appeared after "i realized it after the change of tone in your voice. it was a little hard for me to accept but yoongi, i know. if you are doubting your love for me now, please don't. from the first day i met you, i saw the sincerity in you; i didn't see it. i felt it. my heart was leaping and screaming for you. i love you and no, i don't need anybody else.." he trailed off a little, nodding at his own words.

"even if.. now i can't see you. i can't see your smiles anymore. i can still feel us, i can still feel my love for you grow each day. hearts don't ever lie, yoongi." a dark spot appeared, damping the bandage around his eyes

he was crying.

_____________________
even writing this hurts my fragile heart