十一

unedited+

after the whole haunted mansion incident, daehwi kept on wanting to go back because he said about not "getting into the whole atmosphere properly" and i, being forced to go there had to refuse his pleadings because um. no. fuck that. i'm not gonna play with no demons

"hey, jimin?" yoongi spoke, wrapping his arms around me while i do the dishes for the 10th time in a row. no no, i'm not trying to sound salty because i am, very much, salty. "what?" i replied, turning around to face him and sounding little annoyed. yoongi's eyes shifted. obviously, noticed the change in the tone of my voice "what's wrong?" he asked

"it's fine. everything is always damn fine"

"what's with the attitude"

"what attitude?" i huffed, turning away and continued doing my unfinish duty of washing the dishes.

being caught off guard, yoongi turned me around and pulled me closer by the waist. "you are not solving shit if you don't tell me what's wrong" he whispered, sending a tinggling sensation down my spine. i can feel myself trembling. he smirked, knowing that his plan work

i let out a deep sigh, giving up, i spoke, "it's just, i'm really tired, yoongi. taking care of daehwi, our house and you. there's so much going on and you being busy and all is stressing me out. sexually and physically." i looked up, our eyes met.

the warmth that i feel, our morning pecks and farewell kisses.

"it pains me waking up without you beside me every morning now, yoongi." i continued, trailling off as i saw daehwi peeking through the kitchen door "mommy?" he said, running to me snuggling his face in my thighs "what were you both talking about?" he asked, both me and yoongi exchanging looks before smilling. "no honey, it was nothing. come on, we'll go play upstairs ok?"

"okay!!"

__________________

i've been staring at my face in the bathroom mirror for a solid 2 minutes now. i'm losing so much sleep and my appetite seem to be really dull lately. i don't even know what's going on with me, even my eyes are itching and blurry from time to time.

a knock was heard from the door, "jimin? is everything okay?" yoongi spoke from behind the door. "i'll be out in a few minutes"

i sat down on our bed with yoongi beside me wearing his glasses, reading a shakespearen book that he has been obssesing about. shakesprearen english hurts my brain, i swear

i was about to doze off but it was disturbed because i heard yoongi putting down his book and glasses on the table lamp.

he spooned me and nuzzled his head in my neck. breathing my scent "i hope you smelled strawberries. didn't spend a whole 30 minutes scrubbing just for you to not notice it" i said, giggling in between. yoongi also laugh at my attempt on being funny

"you always smell nice, jiminie. the world would collapse if you don't" i nudged his chest, giggling still. "stop teasing me"

"but you are the cutest when you get flustered" yoongi said, earning more giggles from me

silence filled the whole room. it's like i have never been near yoongi or never known each other. "jimin, listen." yoongi broke the awkwardly tension that filled the room "i'm so sorry. i didn't consider about your feelings. i was constantly pushing myself so both you and daehwi would live in a wealthy enviroment. you know that i want nothing but the best for you jimin. but, what do you know. because of that, i somewhat restrained myself from loving you. i am very very glad you told me jimin. i promise, i will do better. for us, for daehwi." he spoke, tightening his grip on my waist. i can feel him tensing behind me.

i turned around, so that both of us would face each other. the darkness of room, the moon lits a bit the atmosphere, i smiled. i carressed his cheek and leans in for a kiss.

"you have done nothing but the greatest for me, and now we have daehwi. i've never felt neglected by you. i love you so much, yoongi. thank you. thank you for everything."

"i love you too, jimin. i love you so so much too."

____________________

here's a treat. have a great night! or day! or whatever your timezone is!!