Flashback

Belated Merry x'mas Everyone😊😊
This chapter is dedicated to my lil sis _Purple_Fire_ as my very late birthday gift😂😂 chorry baby 😘

Last chapter ends with vivaan thinking about flashback ,let's begin from there.

FLASH BACK

There is no news about suraj as he had left the haveli angrily .vimli and chakor had a conversation and vimli get to know about the divorce paper that chakor saw in suraj Jeep and also about chakor hearing kn-rag-ranjana convo.....finding something fishy ,vimli decided to get their answers from suraj ..but for that they need to find him first.

Imli : where is duffer? We have searched everywhere naa

Vivaan : wait there is one more place left imli.

Imli : which place ?

Vivaan : Sheiku's house .

Imli : arehh dumboo you could have said this before naa ...

Vivaan : oyee how can I say it before ,when I remember it after

Imli : that's why I call you dumbo

Vivaan : at least I said now naa, what about you ? you did nothing so you are dumbo +Brainless bimboo

Imli : Vivaaaaan your dead😡😡

Vivaan : are you coming? I am leaving bye bye..

After sometime at sheiku's house :

Vimli went to Sheiku's house ..the first thing that caught their attention there ,was suraj's jeep ,which was parked in front of the house..vimli was so happy and relieved that finally they found their duffer.
Sheiku came out of the house hearing car's noise and was happy to see vimli..sheikhu told them that suraj came here yesterday night and asked him not to tell anyone that he is here.
He then took them to suraj.

Suraj was in his own world ,he was deeply hurt by the events happening in his life...when he thought things were going well everything ruined in a jippy..he rememberd how happy he was during the trip and now, everything is upside down..he was sitting near the window with his eyes closed trying to reduce the turmoil inside him.

Vimli : suraj!

Suraj : you two?

Vimli : yaa we two 😎😎

Suraj : what you guyzz want now? Can't you both leave me alone.

Vivaan : do you think we will ever let you be alone ?

Suraj : I don't need anyone,I am better being alone..so just go away.

Suraj was not ready to listen Anything and vivaan was trying to make him understand and imli got irritated seeing all this

Imli: are you both done ? I am getting bored here😒.

Vivaan kept his hands on his head hearing this🤦 and Suraj was very angry...

Imli : what? I'm fed up of him.you know what we call you duffer for nothing cause, you are one...a big one...do you have any idea how much we were worried about you? We wasted our time looking for you just to hear "go away" from your stupid mouth ..is our relation so fragile? That you think we will leave you when you need us the most you idiot .

Suraj was feeling guilty hearing this.

Suraj : imlu..I'm sorry..I..

Imli : shut up you ape