seven

"There are people in life, that I am convinced are born angels without wings."

A/N: Since I am mostly following the timeline this chapter will be about a two month time skip

A/N: Since I am mostly following the timeline this chapter will be about a two month time skip. It is now March.

P.S. Look at Julia Jones in this gif. *tears up* I love her so much.

Squinting at the name on the screen of his cellphone Declan quickly answers it and slides his glasses onto his face.

"Hey Jacob, what's going on?"

"Can you come over and help me fix the car? There's something wrong and I can't figure out what."

Closing his art notebook Declan nods knowing that Jacob can't see him.

"Yeah, let me ask mom first."

Exiting his room he quickly enters the hallways checking his parents bedroom before descending the stairs phone still in hand. Tripping on the second to last stair Declan lets a squeak of surprise escape him.

"Dec? You okay?"

Groaning at the contact he made the floor he stands wiping off his shirt.

"I'm fine, just tripped down the stairs."

The sound of laughter filters through the phone while Declan rolls his eyes.

"It's not funny."

"It's not funny because it happened to you."

"Yeah, yeah." He responds walking into the living room where both his mother and father are sitting on the couch watching a renovation show.

"Mom, Dad. Can I go to Jake's and help him fix the car."

Familiar with the project that both teens are working on Esme speaks.

"Of course, tell Jacob I said hi."

Holding his phone to his ear he relays the message. "Jacob, my mom said hi."

"Hi, Mr and Mrs. Cullen."

"Hello Jacob." Carlisle responds while Declan smiles in amusement.

"How is Billy doing?"

"Jake, my dad asked how Billy is doing."