twelve

"I'm the one with the wicked curveball."

Declan grins happily at the thought of watching his family play baseball

Declan grins happily at the thought of watching his family play baseball. Though be can't participate himself he loves watching them play.

Standing next to his mom he allows her to fix his shirt while he pulls her into a hug. "I love you mom."

"I love you too Declan." She responds feeling another body on them. Emmett speaks.

"Family hug!"

Not being able to resist the familial moment everyone obliges pulling into the hug.

Breaking apart they see Edward and Bella arrive. Esme and Declan approach the brunette.

"Glad you could make it Bella."

"Thanks Declan."

"It's always nice to have another non-bias umpire."

Emmett grins. "She thinks we cheat."

"I know you cheat." Esme retaliates before Declan feigns hurt falling into Emmetts arms. Emmett wails loudly laughter in his tone.

"No! It's too soon! He's just a kid! Declan!"

Rosalie chuckles while Esme and Carlsile watch their children in amusement.

Coughing weakly Declan lifts his head. "Emmett..."

"Yeah buddy?" He responds sniffling and wiping away a faux tear.

"Don't...cheat." And with that he goes limp.

"No!" Emmett cries dragging out the last syllable, turning to Carlisle cries mockingly.

"Doc, we need help! Bring three CC's of BS. Stat!"

Bella snorts at the sight of Carlisle bending down to his son amusement on his features.

Digging his fingers into his side's as Declan bursts out laughing. "No! No tickling!"

Listening to the sound of his laughter the rest of the Cullens begin to laugh at the sight.

Continuing his actions he relented slightly when he heard a wheeze escape the youngest Cullen.

Breathing heavily he rolls to the side.