He's gone...//Mikasa's side//

// Author note: it's better off reading it while playing the song I put :p LOOOL ummmm plz don't cry and RIP PETRA. Oh btw enjoy as it is my first ever so yep. //

There I was... Standing in disbelief. My love...he's gone...

BEFORE THAT

"Eren" I say, waking up my boyfriend at the time. "Eren, Annie and Armin are
waiting for you outside come on get dressed!"
Finally he wakes up. He is so cute! I thought. I walked to the door and told Annie and Armin to wait as Eren gets ready.
-
"Hey guys I'm ready! Oh... Mikasa are you coming?" Eren asked.
"Oh I'm gonna stay and clean! I have some errands to do." I reply.
So they head off.

I see them walk off to the stands, what could go wrong? They are just friends. Nothing more. I hope. I start cleaning and I hear a knock
"Oi, brat open up!"
Levi? What does he want?
I walk to the door and open it, I see Levi.
"What is it?" I ask
"What do you expect? Cleaning." He says
We start cleaning and about an hour passes by and Levi leaves.
"Tch, your house is a mess Mika." I hear him whisper. It's not my fault Baka! Eren is the slob here hmph  I say in my mind so I wouldn't get in trouble, after all he is humanity's strongest. I bet Eren is having fun. I wonder what they are doing? I wondered. I get ready to head out. Not expecting a thing.
I walk to the stands and I hear Armin's laugh
They must be near by!
I heard Eren... He said something like
"Are you sure?"
What's going on? I hear their voices the farther when I came close.
Whatever!
I bought some black tea for Levi as a thank you. So I walked along seeing the same people, and the same smiles. I buy some food and as the dude was getting my bread, I look over my shoulder and see Eren.
Eren....what are you doing...a-are you cheating on me!?
I see him...what is he doing? He's very close to Annie. I get my food and pay the dude and walked over to Eren and when I got close. I cried. I couldn't believe him....
"Eren....Annie...what are you doing?"
I say in shock trying to hold back the tears.
There I was...standing in disbelief...my love...he is gone...
Armin ran to her and tried to comfort me.
"Mika..I'm sorry it wasn't what you think! It was a dare!" I hear guilt in Eren's voice
"Hey Captain Levi" I heard Armin say.
Maybe Eren will give the scarf to that bitch Annie.
I got up and ran, I dropped my scarf.
Fuck it
I just went home and grabbed Eren's stuff and threw it in a bag.
I shouldn't be crying. Eren should, after all the shit I did. I protected him and all I get is a cheating bitch! Wtf is wrong with Eren?
I stopped crying.
Is he worth it? Is Eren worth the sacrifice?
Eren came in and I heard him say "shit!"
I walked out the room with his bags
"Here you cheating bitch!" I said as I threw his stuff at him
"Babe, I'm sorry! Give me another chance!" 
I let out a sigh.
"DONT BABE ME! TELL THAT TO ANNIE! OH IS THAT MY SCARF? GIVE IT TO ANNIE YOU BASTARD! GO GET OUT!"
I sobbed.
Eren looking sad and guilty. He walked out and headed to Armin's place.
I screamed out the window
"ITS OVER YOU DIRTY LIAR! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I KNOW EREN IM UNDERSTANDING, A VERY UNDERSTANDING PERSON! NEVER COME BACK TO ME!"
I got the black tea and walked straight to Levi's house sobbing and crying.