The story of Melkor

Thranduil and his company were already at the front gates, his elk and their horses ready for departure, I felt my chest tighten as he mounted his Elk not wanting to watch him leave.

"Navaer Mellonamin" he spoke soothingly, he bowed his head and extended his palm from his heart.

"Harthon gerithach lend vaer" I half smiled, standing beside Thorin with Fili and Kili behind us.

Thranduil shared one last warm smile before gently kicking his elk and bounding over the bridge of Erebor onto the open land. His guard followed and soon several horses made their way cantering over the bridge as the rumble of horse hooves could be heard across the nearby lands.

I felt a large hand gently rest on my shoulder as I let out a sigh, turning to see the Kings sympathetic eyes glancing into mine. "He will return Lady Tulsa, do not fret" he said softly.

I nodded and turned away from the gate, "Right, I have a prophecy to work on, lead the way" I spoke with a sternness in my voice to cloud my sadness that my first friend of Middle Earth had left.

"Fili, Kili, round up the company and meet us at the sacred chamber" Thorin ordered, the Princes bowed.

"I'll start at the study" Fili noted.

"I'll go to the forges" Kili nodded.

They both ran off in different directions.

Thorin led the way down through the mountain and into a much deeper part of he halls, these pathways had not been carved as well and there seemed to be a much more eerie natural state to this part, going to the side of the halls he grabbed a flaming torch from the wall and carried it ahead of us.

"You haven't worked on these halls?" I questioned, my voice echoing slightly.

"No, these are sacred halls, and are not to be touched" he retorted bluntly.

We descended a few more steps until an old archway appeared. Walking through Thorin told me to stay close as he let the torch fall into a bit of powder, the powder instantly lighting up in flames, the flames trailing down and around through the chasm. 

This area was bigger than the elvish halls, each Statue of Valar standing tall on its own it looked more like an arena then a hall of worship.

Soon the other members of the company piled in behind Fili and Kili, all of them standing in a line around the hall.

"Right then, if you walk into the middle of the temple, you should have your greatest connection to the Valar" Balin spoke, pointing to a small flight of stairs that led down into the huge circular centre.

I nodded and began to descend the steps with great care. The only sound in the room was my boots clicking against the stone floor and the flicker of flames. In all honesty I had not known how I had brought on the prophecy before but knew that if I had any luck of bringing it back, this was the place to do it.

I turned back to see 13 pairs of eyes watching me intently, fascinated by what they were about to hear. Remembering what the Lady Galadriel had said, not to touch me, I recounted it to the dwarves.

"What ever happens, do not try to aid me until I have finished speaking, do you understand?" I called out to them, they hesitated for a moment before nodding in agreement.