The Brother.

"B-brother?" I choked, half stepping back at my own sounding of the word. His brow raised at my reaction, the corner of his lips pulling into a somewhat mischievous smirk.

"My name is Darion, if you wished to know, and yours I believe is Tulsa..." He narrowed his eyes,

"Y-yes." I stuttered. "Pleased to finally... meet you?" I spoke with uncertainty.

"How is it, you've never met me, yet you appear to be afraid of me?" he mused, glancing sideways toward me.

"You're... the son of M-Melkor." I stuttered out, walking back from him as he took a step forward.

"So I am to be charged with the crimes of my father?" he said a little more sternly, his lips pulling into a thin line. "I'd expect better of you" he spoke disappointedly.

I felt my eyes narrow.

"Better? Of me?" I scoffed, "You barely know me, in fact, this is the first time you've met me!" I yelled at him, he growled and lunged forward, his gloved hand coming around my throat.

"See, little sister, it hurts when people assume things" He hissed, throwing me back along the ground. He walked to and fro as I cradled my head.

"Compared to your little display of power last night when you devised a plan to be rid of my horde and free those hostages, now look at you..." He huffed, stilling at he opened his arms toward my position on the ground. "You're pathetic, soft... like mother."

My eyes widened at his words and my eyes and palms ignited at the mention of our mother, picking myself up he stood, taller than me and his eyes never changing as they bored into mine.

"Well?" he began, "Not going to retort? Not going to defend our pretty mother?" he smirked.

"Melkor forced her! Manipulated her!" I felt my lips quivering "I saw what he did! How could you say such a thing!" I exclaimed.

His smile disappeared instantly, as his head began to lower whilst glaring at me, his eyes glazing over in a deep red and yellow aura.

"You...saw it?" he asked softly. "You would have been but a mere child.."

I gulped, he saw it and my palms began to sweat.

He took a step forward as I stepped back.

"Brother..." I began,

He stepped forward again.

"Sister..." he spoke softly "How did you see such a thing?",

I stepped back.

"Y-you don't have to follow him." I said softly, looking directly at him as I felt my back hit the rocky wall. "You don't have to do his bidding..."

"You don't know where you are... do you?" he asked, a look of amusement in his voice.

"I'm in the City of Dale..."

"Correct... but not on the same plane..." he indicated around us, I saw the curiosity in his eyes, I half began to glance around whilst also keeping an eye on him.

I gasped.

We indeed, were in the City of Dale, just outside the King's halls.

But,

Everything...was destoyed.