chapter one : daenerys

"My name is Daenerys Targaryen, I am descended from a long line of dragons and I intend to reinstate them on the iron throne once again.The only thing that stands in the way of this is my brother Viserys. I love him dearly, but he is so powerhungry that he ould never effectively rule, i am Daenerys, and this is my story"

She stood, long blonde hair blowing in the wind and violet eyes sunken slightly in sorrow, she stood next to a alarmingly large man. The muscles on his arm were bigger than her head and his hair - in one long plait - as long as hers. He was Khal Drogo, the leader of the Dothraki, and she had been sold to him like a common whore.

She would not be treater like a common whore though, she would be the khaleesi, the queen of the Dothraki. This though - however flattering it was - did not lift her from her sorrows. She did not want to marry the Khal, but she had to, for Viserys had promised that in return for the Dothraki army to bak him on his quest for the iron throne, the Khal could marry his sister, who was by far the best beauty from here to the wall. 

All around her Dothraki elebrations were taking place, brutal public sex acts and chanting, men fighting and horses whining, the Dothraki were a savage tribe, but a very very powerful tribe.

"it is time" Viserys said, looking impatiently up at the Khal, to which the khal nodded.

"come" he said, he knew very few words in the common tongue, he could only speak the Dothraki language. He led Daenerys to an alter, as soon as he held his hand up the celebrations stopped, all was silent and all eyes rested upon the Khal. it was easy to see that he was a powerful man, crossing him would be a ridiulous idea.

"qisi tiki acha khaleesi" the Khal said, he looked down at the khaleesi and smiled, what seemed a warm smile, and the crowd burst into celebration again.

"it is done" Viserys hissed into her ear

she was now the khalessi, the queen of the savage dothraki tribe, and her husband was someone she barely knew, she knew the dothraki language not and Khal Drogo was nothing more than a stranger to her, she was truely alone.

after tedious hours of crude dothraki celebration, the khal led her over to two large horses, one larg and brown and strong like him, the other large and strong, but ivory white,like her, he pointed to it.

"you" he said and smiled at her.

she could not deny she liked this horse, she turned to her new made friend sir jorah - who was captured a slave to the dothraki and had beome fluent in their language- "how might i say thankyou, in a way he would understand?" 

"the dothraki have no word for thankyou khaleesi" replied sir jorah as he helped her onto her horse, she frowed sightly, and with that her and the Khal rode off into the distance, she wondered what would await her on her first night of wedding the king of the savages.