chapter five - daenreys

She was strangely worried about the khal, he had not yet returned and he had been gone for over an hour, but the maids and slaves and other blood riders, and almost all of the khalassar reasured her that the khal would return safely. 

Soon enough the red haze of sand braugth tale of people riding towards the khalassar and their camp, everythng was packed up and ready to move.

the figures came into view of the 31 mean, khal and blood rider alike, clong black hair, and tanned gleaming muscular bodies. Viserys slitherd up behind daenerys

"looking at your preious khal sister?" he sneered into her ear, she chose not the reply "you better tell him to hurry up with his promise of army, or ill let everysingle khal,king or emprorer fuck you untill i get what i need" she faught back tears, viserys truely did not care about her, and with that he slitherd away into a crowd of dothraki women.

As the khal drew into the amp the khaleesi could see worry plagued throughout his face, he looked u to see her looking at him and quickly masked his worry with his normal khal like glare.

"riders" he adressed the camp "we must move quickly, the 1st law of vaes dothrak has been broken, we must head toward the ity" gasps and shock spread through out the khalassar, confused Daenerys looked around, everyone was muttering frantically in dothraki and everyone wa smounting their horses. One of her slave women named Dorea brought her horse to her,= and helped her mount "what is happening?" she asked, her soft voce relaxing the girls hardened froun, "the first law of vaes dothrak as been broken khaleei, the many khalassars are at war"

Daenerys had always assumed there was only one khalassar, and that the dothraki had no rules, after all this khalassar was so large in number and so crude. but there was much about the dothraki ways she did not yet know of understnd.

she realised she had not yet replied to dorea, but the girl had gone.

several hours later arrived in vaes dothrak, but it was too late to form councel and the riders were to tired, so they all retred to the perminent tents of the city,After exploring the city -whih the khalessi was amazed by, with its dome shaped tents coverd in animal skin, and the statues of great hprses, and the fruit trees and fountains that were dotted around the savage land - the khaleesi returned to her tent, the khal was already there, lying down on the bed, she slipped inside so quietly he did not look up, she already knew what she had planned to do, before he knew what was happening, she clamberd on top of him and lfter up her dress, a slight smirk played on the khals lips, as she lowerd herself onto his naked body, he sat up, still inside her, chest to chest, and then he did something she did not expect, he held her tightly and kissed her.