4

Negan slammed Lucille down on the mans head one last time. I saw one of the other men who looked more inclined to act out then the others. I kept my eye one him. "Now. The rest of you. Will fucking do whatever I say." He said turning around. He looked at me and nodded.

I headed a scream and whipped my head around. I saw the same guy I had been watching with Brady in his arm and pressing a knife to his throat. "Bastard." He said to Negan and slid the blade across Brady's neck. I screamed and fell to the ground. Negan ran to my side. Hot tears were streaming down my face. I looked up. I saw terror in the man's eyes.

I never had kids of my own but the motherly instincts were still their. I took care of Brady from the time he was a few months old till now. I slowly stood up and death stared him. Negan stood up too. I ripped Lucille out of his hands. I walked up to the guy. I knelt down in front of him. I was so fucking pissed I was calm. Errile calm. I took the knife from his hand and stabbed his arm. He screamed in pain.

I stabbed his leg and pulled the knife down his thigh. He contuied screaming in pain. He had one leg on his leg and on on the ground. I aimed the knife at his hand and threw it at his hand on the ground he couldn't move the hand.

I lifted Lucille above my head and hit him as hard as I possibly could. I coutuied beating his head until it turned to mush. I handed Negan Lucille. Even he looked scared of me. I pulled out my pistol and pointed it at a kid who was no older than twelve. "NO!!" A woman next to him screamed. I pulled the trigger and the bullet went right through his head. The woman screamed and cried. I shot her next.

I shot the last person. I fell on my knees next to Brady's body. I cried into his small little chest. I sobbed until my body ached. I stabbed Brady's head as he started to move again. I curled up into a ball. Negan picked me up and put me in his truck and drove off back to the sanctuary.

I walked straight to my room. I pulled out a notebook and pen. I opened the notebook the the first page and started writing.

Dear Negan,

Negan, thank you for trying to help me. But, nothing could save me. Just like a couldn't save Brady.
Your an amazing man. Please don't cry over me OK. I'm not worth your tears.

Love Lexi XOXO

I walked out my door and taped it on knowing Negan would check on me at some point. I walked to my bathroom and pulled out the bullet box. On the way into the sanctuary I saw it and picked it up knowing what I had to do.

I opened it and pulled out the sharpest Box cutter blade that was in there. I untapped my arms. I pressed the blade hard to my skin and sliced several times. I went to the top of my wrist and cut down. It started bleeding Instantly. You did the same to the other arm.

-----------------------
NEGAN'S POV
-----------------------

I walked to her door and saw the note. "Shit." I said as I slammed her door open. She wasn't in her room. I looked to her bathroom door and saw a small amount of blood leaking through the door.
I tried to open it. Locked. "LEXI!! YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME!!" I yelled. I took Lucille and smashed the door above the door handle. I unlocked the door and saw her unconscious on the floor. Both her arms were covered in cuts and blood.

I picked her up Bridal style and ran to the medic. "CARSON!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" I yelled. He ran out and saw Lexi. "Put her on the table and get the needle and thread out of the cabinet while I get antibiotics and procside. He said guickly running off. I opened a cabneit door and gradded a needle and some thred. Carson walked back in and began working.

Hours later it was just me squeezing her hand looking at her freshly sewn and bandaged arms. I lightly rubbed my fingers over her arm. She flinched and oped her eyes.

-----------------
MY POV
-----------------

I felt a sharp pain on my right arm and looked to see Negan gently rubbing my arm. " n-n-neagan?" I stammered weakly. "I'm here dolly. I'm not leaving." He kissed my forehead as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Wh-why...d-didnt you l-let me....d-die?" I asked him disappointed I was still here.

"Babydoll...I will never let you die." He said. "I...I love you..Lexi." He said. "No u don't.." I said. He shook his head and slammed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and felt a tear fall on my cheek.

"Please...never do that again baby." He said sadly