13

I woke up to Kimberly crying. I crawled outta bed and picked her up. "Morning baby girl." I whispered trying not to wake up Negan. She calmed down and looked at me.

I heard Negan groan. "Is she okay?" He asked. "Ya she's fine." I replied. I turned so Kimberly could see Negan sitting up in bed. "Who's that? Is that your daddy." I baby talked her. Negan kept making faces at her causing her to smile.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I was your daddy first." I heard Negan say. "Negan!" I said loudly before laughing. He chuckled. "Oh you love it." He said sarcastically as I sit down with Kim still in my arms.

"Let me hold her." Negan said. I gently passed her over to him. She looked at him with deep blue eyes. That was the first time I noticed how blue they are. I smiled. "Look at those eyes." I whispered half to myself.

I heard Negan chuckle. "I know, she's beautiful." He said. I smiled for probably the millionth time that morning and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I never noticed how blue they are." I said barley above a whisper. Negan chuckled. "Her eyes are all I notice." He said. I smiled. "Me too." I agreed.

We heard a frantic pounding at the door. Negan handed Kimberly to me and bolted up. We opened the door to see a frantic Simon. "Rick and his group are attacking the sanctuary." He said.

I felt my heart drop to the floor. "Okay. Get all the kids 16 and under in my room now." Negan ordered.

Soon all the kids were hearded into our room. I handed Kimberly to the oldest girl there. I kissed the top if Kim's head. "I love you baby girl." In whispered knowing damn well I might never see her again.

Me and Negan ran out to where Rick's group was killing a group of our men. Negan had ran off in some other direction as I pulled my gun out and shot at Rick. I barley missed his head.

Some dark skinned chick with a sword charged at me after seeing what I did. "That's His bitch!" I heard Daryl's voice yell.

Shit. I knew I was in trouble. I trued to run but I was brought down by two men. I struggled and struggled but the kept me down. "We're gonna kill you, Dwight, you know him. He told us about your baby. We'll find her and kill her first. Right in front if you both." Rick said getting in my face.

When he threatened Kimberly it was over. I mustered up every ounce of strength I had. I got out if the men's grip and punched Rick square in the jaw. I heard a sicking pop.

I got Rick in a head lock and pointed my gun to his head. "Anyone fucking moves his brain end up on the ground!" I yelled. Everyone froze.

I spotted Rick's son. I pointed my gun at him. Rick got stiffer under my grip. "How about, I kill your son. Only fair right." I whispered evily to Rick. He started shaking. "N-no! Don't touch him." He begged. I saw a man from hilltop. I shot him in the head.

"Now get the fuck outta here before I kill you all!" I yelled. As soon as I let Rick go they all bolted. I watched them leave. "Lexi!" I heard Simon yell.

I whipped around and saw Simon helping Negan walk. He was gripping his bleeding side. "What the hell happened!?" I asked as u ran over to them. "One of them. The son of a bitch shit me." Negan said.

I gasped and got on the other side if him. Me and Simon got on the other side and helped me help Negan to Carson.

Once we got to him Negan started coughing. "Shit! CARSON! GAT YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!" I yelled.

Dr. Carson came rushing into the room. "What happened?" He asked. "One of the bastards shot him!" I yelled. Negan's face was getting paler by the second.

"Negan! Negan look at me! Your not gonna leave me okay? Your gonna be fine hold on please for me for Kimberly." I begged. Negan nodded weakly and grabbed my hand.

"There's an exit wound. I just need to stop the bleeding and he should be fine." Carson rambled. He patched Negan up as fast and as best he could.

About an hour later it was just me holding Negan's hand. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm fine." I whispered. I couldn't believe how close I was to losing him. I wouldn't have been able to do it.... I need him so much...

A\N IM BACK BISSHES!! AHHHH I MISSED U ALL SO MUCH and thx for over 200 reads and 30 votes while I was gone. I didn't ever expect anyone to even find out about my account I mean damn!!! This is awesome anyways thx so much and see u all next time!!