10

"Negan! I'm pregnant not crippled! I'm going with you." I shot at him. "What if something goes wrong and you get hurt! Or the baby! I wont be able to live with myself!" He yelled back.

I groaned and pulled him in for a hug. "Negan I'll stay behind you. I'm second in command. I need to be there." I tried to reason with him.

He sighed defeated. "If anything goes wrong make sure your right next to me." He said. "Of course." I said before softly kissing him. He kissed back. We both needed it.

We were driving to Alexandria. I was plying with my hands the whole time. I looked down at my growing belly and smiled slightly to myself. "The baby will be just as stubborn as you." I teased Negan.

He chuckled. "It'll be just as annoying as you can be." She shot back playfully. I laughed. "And it'll have your adorable laugh." He said causing me to blush.

-----

"You know what. You suck ass Rick you really do!" Negan said loudly. I was standing right at his side. I was having a staring battle with Rick's son. Which I altamtly won.

Negan and Rick started talking about Sasha. "Let me see her." Rick demanded. Negan raised his eyebrows. "OK. But I'll have to get her up to speed she can't hear shit inside this thing." He said. He walked up to the coffin and knocked on it. "Sasha. Your not gonna believe this sh-" he was cut off by a walker Sasha falling on top of him.

"NEGAN!" I yelled as jumped down after him.

I pulled the walker off and stabbed her head. I heard gunshots go off. Negan pushed me behind him. One of the saviours led us behind a rolled over car.

Negan frantically looked me over. "Are you ok!?" He said loudly over the noise. I nodded and pulled out my gun. I aimed at a man and sot his dead center. I heard someone scream and start shooting at me.

I ducked down just in time. The bullet had barley grazed my ear. Negan saw this. It pissed him off. He shot the woman without hesitation.

-----

"I already told you. I'm gonna kill you. Maybe not to day maybe not tomorrow. But I will kill you, your all already dead. You can kill Carl take my hands. By nothing nothing will stop that." Rick said to Negan who was crouched in front of him.

"OK." Negan said standing up and walking behind Carl. He took off Carl's hat and threw it aside. "You said I could do it." He pulled Lucille back about to hit him when we heard a roar and we both whipped around.

A fucking tiger was mauling one of our men. "Holy shit!" Negan yelled. We both ran behind a mother car and.

I looked and saw the widow walking up shooting our men as she went. "Negan!" I said. He looked in the same direction as me. "That widow is alive guns a blazin!" He yelled. Two saviours helped us get back to the truck.

The remaining men piled in the truck and we drove off. Me and Negan both flipped them off as we drove down the road.

---

When we got to our room I flopped onto the bed and groaned. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled. I was pissed we had to retreat. "Your tellin me." Negan said pouring a glass of whiskey.

I felt nausea and ran to the bathroom. I spilled my lunch out and flushed the tolite. "You OK Lexi?" Negan asked from the door way. I nodded. "I've been better but I'm fine." I said as I walked over to him.

He pulled me into him. I buried my face in his chest and sighed. "We lost a battle. Not the war. We won't loose." He said to me. I sighed. "I know." I mumbled.