9

(103 FUCKING READS!!! I AN SO HAPPY! I JEVER THPUGHT ANYONE WOULD LIKE THIS FANFIC!! EXTRA UPDATE AND SMUT WARNING!!!)

About a week after everything with Carolina went down Negan wanted to surprise me. He made me close my eyes as he lead me to his room. "No peaking." He said excitedly.

I heard him open the door. "OK. Open your eyes." He said. I did so and saw a candle lit dinner sitting on a table he had were the couches and chairs usually were.

I hugged him tightly. He chuckled. We both sat down and started eating and talking. Once we were done eating we just sat on the bed talking and laughing more.

"Your gonna be the death of me woman." He said after he calmed down from a fit of laughter. We started inching toward each other until our noses touched. Negan broke the small gap between us.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I started straddling his lap. He groaned against my lips.

He slid his hands under my shirt and slipped it off my body. He looked hungrily at my body. I smirked at him. Her smiled and pulled my face to his.

He licked my lips. I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. He flipped us over to wear I was leaning against the head board and he was on top of me.

I started fiddling with the hem of his shirt. He took the hint and slid it off. I kissed the tattoo on his chest. He started trailing kisses from my cheek down to my sweet spot on my color bone.

I moaned as he started sucking a hickey into my skin. I felt him smile against my skin.

He reached around and pulled my sports bra over my head. He trailed kisses from my neck to the top of my cleavage. I moaned lightly.

He gently pulled down my pants and started to rub me through my underwater. I moaned a little louder than I intended. "Fuck. Negan." I moaned. "I love hearing you moan my name." He whispered sudictivly in my ear.

I unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. He pulled my underwater down to my ankles. I quickly pulled his boxers off.

He kissed me deeply as he gently slid himself into me. I moaned against his lips. "N-negan." I moaned as he started to thrust into me.

Within minutes he sped up and got rough. "Negan... Close." Was all a managed to say between moans. "I know me too baby." He said.

Within seconds I came on him digging my nails into his back. He came right after into me.

He slowly pulled himself outta me. And pulled his boxers back on. I put on his T-shirt and underwear.

We both crawled under the blankets and cuddled up to each other. He kissed the top of my head lovlingly. "Your so fucking perfect." He whispered.

I fell asleep in his arms and slept better than I had in a really long time.

----------

A few weeks later I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and seconds later Negan was next to me rubbing my back. "Baby. You OK." He asked after I flushed the toilet.

I nodded. I got up and brushed my teeth quickly. Negan hugged me. "Baby." He said in a serious tone. "Hmm?" I asked. "You should take a pregnancy test." He said. My eyes widened. "Um.. Why.." I asked. Negan raised his eyebrows at me.

I groaned. "Fine." I said. He walked out of the room and cane back with three pregnancy tests. I took them in the bathroom and owed on all of them.

I washed my hands and walked out. "Did you look at them?" He asked. I shook my head. "Gotta wait a minute." I said sitting on my bed.

"What if I am pregnant?" I asked. Negan grabbed my hand. "We'll make it work." He said. I nodded.

I walked into the bathroom to three upside down tests. I put a towel next to them and put the on it upside down. I wrapped the towel and walked out if the bathroom. I laid them out on the bed between me and Negan.

"You look at it." I told him not being able to bring myself to. I stood up with my back tuned to him. "Baby girl." I heard him say gently.

"What dose it say?" I asked not looking. "Look." He said.

I turned and looked down. Three positives in a row. I gasped and covered my mouth with on hand and the other on my stomach. I looked at Negan who had a huge grin on his face.

"Negan I'm pregnant." I said loudly with a huge smile on my face. He jumped up and hugged me gently. I heard the door open. I looked to see Carolina. "What the hell is on your bed?" She asked.

I held up the three tests so she could see. Her jaw dropped. "Awesome." She said smiling. "Ya now I'm gonna throw these pee sticks away." I said as I threw them in the bathroom trash can.

I couldn't stop touching my stomach. Negan smiled and pressed his hand over mine. Carolina walked up and put her hand over Negan's.

I realized that me and Negan had basically taken her in. Shenwas already like our daughter. I smiled at them both. "Its gonna be a girl." I said looking at Negan. "No its gonna be a Negan Jr." Negan said teasingly.

He kissed my forehead. "If it is a boy we are not naming it Negan Jr. Chase when I yell at you both itll be weird." I joked.

Carolina smirked. "I can yell at one and you'll take the other." She teased. I laughed. Negan just rolled his eyes. "Your both fucking insane." He laughed ruffing up both of our head if hair.

I kissed his lips briefly. "Gross I'm leaving now." Carolina said walking out the door. I laughed at her. Negan wrapped me in a tight and loving hug. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you so fucking much." He said. "I love you to Negan." I whispered back.