mikey

Violet stood in front of us, her eyes wide.

"Hello, I'm Mikey,"

I say, smiling shyly. She just blinks, looking shocked. The woman who answered the door asks her.

"Violet ? Are you okay sweetie ?"

Violet looks at her then back to me and Ray.

"I-i'm fine,"

She mumbles, chewing on the sleeve of her sweater. The woman nudges her.

"Go on, introduce yourself,"

She says. Violet looks at her shoes and mumbles under her breath,

"I'm Violet, but you probably knew that already,"

Ray smiles and chuckles quietly.

"You don't have to be shy,"

She looks back at us and rubs her eyes gently. She pinches her arm.

I start to notice the details about her that look like me and Ray. She has Ray's brown eyes, my thin nose and lips. She has Ray's dark brown hair. She's tall like the two of us. I would guess around 5'5 which is tall for 13.

She takes her glasses of and cleans them with the bottom of her jumper and puts back on blinking rapidly.

I notice a necklace chain round her neck. The one we gave her when we left her here. I saw The Black Parade album sitting on the counter. So she knows who we are.

She sees me looking at the cd and she moves in front of it.

The woman leaves the room after saying,

"I'll leave you to talk,"

She closes the door and Violet exhales loudly.

"Hi,"

She says, staring at us. Ray smiles and looks behind her back.

"I'm guessing you know who we are already ?"

She nods and looks down and mumbles,

"Sorry, I'm so awkward..."

"Don't worry, you get that from Mikey,"

She snickers and I look at Ray pretending to be angry.

"Excuse me ?"

I ask snapping my fingers.

"You're excused,"

She says clearly and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Sorry !"

She mutters. Ray laughs and shakes his head. He walks over to her and hugs her gently. She hesitates and hugs him back.

"I'm here too !"

I exclaim and Ray giggles and let's her hug me. She feels so small.

I rest my head on top of hers.

Ray sees her camera a smiles to himself.

"You like photography ?"

She nods and takes out a photo from her back pocket and hands it to Ray. He smiles brightly.

"It's so good !"

He hands the photo to me. It's a picture of outside her window with fairy lights strung on them. It somehow looked so professional.

"Aw that's awesome !"

She smiles shyly as I hand her the photo.

"Do you want to go now ?"

Ray asks her. She looks at him and nods. She picks up a back pack and Ray takes a box and a back pack. I take another bag.

The woman comes back into the room smiling.

"Ready to go then ?"

She asks brightly. Violet nods and gives her a hug.

"I'll miss you kiddo,"

The woman says.

"I'll miss you too,"

Violet breathes and turns to us. I hold out my hand for her to take. She takes my hand shyly and follows me and Ray through the hall and out the door.

|le time skip|

After we put all of her stuff in the car, she sits in the backseat. Ray turns on his Spotify and a Iron Maiden song plays and Violet screeches.

"Sorry, I love Iron Maiden,"

She mumbles and I laugh.

"It's okay, we do too,"

She sighs and lies against the seat. She looks so happy. As we drive off we hear her quietly singing the words to Run to the Hills.

Me and Ray look at eachother and smile. Her voice is so beautiful. Just like Ray's voice. I lean up and kiss Ray's cheek and mumble against his cheek.

"She sounds just like you babe,"

Ray giggles.

"Awww,"

Violet says and I laugh.

"Good thing you think it's cute, because we'll be kissing a lot,"

She chuckles quietly and continues to sing.

Heyyy sorry I haven't updating this in a while. I'm thinking of starting a new book. Yeah. ANOTHER ONE. It's about a girl who gets hired as a maid for vampires  (mcr) hehehehehe.

Goodbyeeee